Bilstein Shocks B8 5100 Shock Absorber 24-065283
Bilstein Shocks B8 5100 Shock Absorber 24-065283 24-065283
Bilstein Shocks 24-065283
B8 5100 Shock Absorber - Valved
- Bilstein 5100 Series
- Monotube Gas Pressure Construction
- Designed For Consistent Fade-Free Performance
- Self-Adjusting Deflective Disc Valving
- High-Flow Piston Reduces Harshness
- Available In Stem-To-Eye/Eye-To-Eye Mounting Configurations
- Zinc Coating For Resistance To Off-Road Elements
- Custom Valving Available
- Factory Rebuildable
- Made In The USA
- B8 5100 Shock Absorber
- Body Design: Smooth Body (Non-Coilover)
- Body Inside Diameter: 46mm
- Boot Included: Black Bellows
- Collapsed Length: 13.270 in.
- Collapsed Length: 337mm
- Extended Length: 21.520 in.
- Extended Length: 546.5mm
- Finish: Zinc Plated
- Internal Design: Monotube
- Lower Mount Type: Eye 0.625 in.
- Reservoir Included: No
- Series: B8 5100
- Shock Stroke: 8.250 in.
- Upper Mount Type: Stem
Front w/0 in. Lift/Drop; Front w/0.5 in. Lift; Front w/1 in. Lift; Front w/1.5 in. Lift; Front w/2 in. Lift; Front w/2.5 in. Lift; Front w/3 in. Lift; Front w/3.5 in. Lift; Front w/4 in. Lift; Front w/4.5 in. Lift; Front w/5 in. Lift; Front w/5.5 in. Lift; Front w/6 in. Lift
Bilstein B8 5100 shock absorbers are designed as a direct fit solution for lifted trucks and SUV's. These shock absorbers feature a monotube design which provides consistent fade free performance. B8 5100 shock absorbers utilize a unique, velocity sensitive, digressive piston which reacts to changing road conditions. All B8 5100 shock absorbers are tuned for each specific application to assure optimal performance is achieved. B8 5100 shock absorbers offer a significant improvement in ride quality, handling, and comfort.
B8 5100 Shock Absorber