817568 Flowmaster 50 Series™ Heavy Duty Muffler
817568 Flowmaster 50 Series™ Heavy Duty Muffler 817568
50 Series™ Heavy Duty Muffler - 3.0 in. Offset Inlet/2.25 in. Dual Outlet - Moderate Sound - 409S Stainless Steel
- Durable Fully Welded 409 Stainless Steel
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Moderate Exterior Exhaust Tone
- Reduced Interior Resonance
- Excellent Street/Strip And Off Road Application
- No Internal Packing To Blowout
- Race Proven Patented Delta Flow® Technology
- Premium Flowmaster Quality
- Dyno Tuned for Maximum Performance
- Stainless Steel Construction
- 50 Series™ Heavy Duty Muffler
- 3.0 in. Offset Inlet/2.25 in. Dual Outlet
- Moderate Sound
- 409S Stainless Steel
- Body Height: OEM
- Body Length: OEM
- Body Width: OEM
- Exhaust Series: American Thunder
- Heat Shield Attached: No
- Inlet Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Inlet Outside Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Inlet Position: Offset
- Inlet Type: Single Offset
- Main Piping Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Muffler Count: 1
- Muffler Series: 50 Series HD
- Outlet Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 2.250 in.
- Outlet Position: Dual
- Outlet Type: Dual Outlet
- Overall Length: OEM
- Shape: Oval
- Sound Level: Moderate
- System Type: D-Fit Muffler
- Tip Quantity: 0
These systems are designed to directly replace original mufflers using factory hangers and connections. With easy fit in mind, these units utilize mandrel bent tubing (where applicable) for maximum performance and include specially selected mufflers. Direct-fit mufflers deliver a moderate interior and exterior tone and are suited to the enthusiast who wants their performance to be heard without breaking the bank. Like all Flowmaster systems, the benefits include improved throttle response, power and mileage. Designed for an easy fit, these systems include all necessary parts and hardware for easy installation.
50 Series™ Heavy Duty Muffler