42582 Flowmaster 80 Series™ Cross-Flow Muffler
42582 Flowmaster 80 Series™ Cross-Flow Muffler 42582
80 Series™ Cross-Flow Muffler - 2.5 in. Dual Inlet/Outlet - Case Dimensions 4 in. x 9.75 in. x 18 in. - 24 in. Overall Length - Aluminized Steel
Allow 5-7 Days Lead Time
- Durable Fully Welded 16ga Aluminized Steel
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Aggressive And Powerful Exterior Exhaust Tone
- Notable Interior Resonance
- Cross Flow Applications
- The Original Two Chamber Design
- Premium Flowmaster Quality
- 80 Series™ Cross-Flow Muffler
- 2.5 in. Dual Inlet/Outlet
- Case Dimensions 4 in. x 9.75 in. x 18 in.
- 24 in. Overall Length
- Aluminized Steel
- Automotive Item Grade: High Performance
- Body Height: 4.000 in.
- Body Length: 18.000 in.
- Body Width: 9.750 in.
- Color: Black
- Fitment: Direct OE Replacement
- Inlet Connection Type: Pipe
- Inlet Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Inlet Outside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Inlet Position: Dual
- Inlet Type: Dual
- Main Piping Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Material: Aluminized Steel
- Mount Type: Uses New Hangers (Not Included)
- Muffler Series: 80 Series Crossflow
- Muffler Type: Reflection
- Outlet Connection Type: Pipe
- Outlet Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Outlet Position: Dual
- Outlet Type: Dual Opposite End Outlet
- Overall Length: 24.000 in.
- Shape: Oval
- Sound Level: Aggressive
- Tip Quantity: 0
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: No
The 80 series is a cross-flow design for applications where the muffler is mounted transversely behind the rear end. Delivering an aggressive muscle car sound both inside and outside the vehicle, this is an excellent replacement for Camaros & Firebirds with transverse mufflers. Constructed of 16 gauge aluminized steel and fully MIG welded for maximum durability.
80 Series™ Cross-Flow Muffler