17421 Flowmaster American Thunder Axle Back Exhaust System
17421 Flowmaster American Thunder Axle Back Exhaust System 17421
American Thunder Axle Back Exhaust System - Single - Single Side Exit - 2.5 in. Outlet - 5x10 in. Muffler Assembly - 3.5 in. Rolled Edge Stainless Tip
Allow 5-7 Days Lead Time
- Mandrel Bent 16ga Aluminized Tubing
- Moderate Exterior Exhaust Tone
- Mild Exterior Exhaust Tone
- Incl. Hangers and Hardware For Easy Installation
- Connects After Factory Catalytic Converter
- Dual Out Rear Exit
- Dyno Tuned for Maximum Performance
- Premium Flowmaster Quality
- American Thunder Axle Back Exhaust System
- Single Side Exit
- 2.5 in. Outlet
- 5x10 in. Muffler Assembly
- 3.5 in. Rolled Edge Stainless Tip
- Color: Black
- Exhaust Series: American Thunder
- Exhaust Type: Single
- Exit Position: Single Rear
- Exit Style: Straight
- Heat Shield Attached: No
- Inlet Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Inlet Inside Diameter: N/A
- Material: Aluminized Steel
- Muffler Count: 1
- Muffler Part Number: Kit Only
- Muffler Series: 60 Series Delta Flow
- Outlet Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 3.500 in.
- Single or Dual: Single
- Sound Level: Moderate
- System Type: Axle Back
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Tip Diameter (in.): 3.5
- Tip Quantity: 1
- Tubing Diameter: 2.500 in.
50 State Legal / California Emissions Compliant
This aggressive sounding system is designed to replace the original rear mounted mufflers located behind the rear axle. With easy fit in mind, the system is mandrel bent for maximum performance and includes specially selected mufflers to support the performance image of the car. As an America Thunder system, it delivers an aggressive exterior tone with moderate interior sound level that is suited to the enthusiast who wants their performance to be heard. Like all Flowmaster systems, the benefits include improved throttle response, power and mileage. Designed for an easy fit, the system includes all necessary parts and hardware for easy installation.
American Thunder Axle Back Exhaust System