817460 Flowmaster American Thunder Axle Back Exhaust System
817460 Flowmaster American Thunder Axle Back Exhaust System 817460
American Thunder Axle Back Exhaust System - Single - Dual Rear Exit - Incl. 40 Series™ Mufflers - 4 in. Logo Embossed Stainless Tips - 409S Stainless Steel
Allow 5-7 Days Lead Time
- Mandrel Bent 16ga 409 Stainless Tubing
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Aggressive And Powerful Exterior Exhaust Tone
- Incl. Hangers and Hardware For Easy Installation
- Connects After Factory Catalytic Converter
- Dual Out Rear Exit
- Dyno Tuned for Maximum Performance
- Premium Flowmaster Quality
- American Thunder Axle Back Exhaust System
- Dual Rear Exit
- Incl. 40 Series™ Mufflers
- 4 in. Logo Embossed Stainless Tips
- 409S Stainless Steel
- Exhaust Series: American Thunder
- Exhaust Type: Single
- Exit Position: Dual Rear
- Exit Style: Straight
- Heat Shield Attached: No
- Inlet Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Inlet Inside Diameter: N/A
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Muffler Count: 2
- Muffler Part Number: Kit Only
- Muffler Series: Super 44 Series
- Outlet Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 4.000 in.
- Single or Dual: Dual
- Sound Level: Aggressive
- System Type: Axle Back
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Tip Diameter (in.): 4
- Tip Quantity: 2
- Tubing Diameter: 2.500 in.
50 State Legal / California Emissions Compliant
This aggressive sounding system is designed to replace the original rear mounted mufflers located behind the rear axle. With easy fit in mind, the system is mandrel bent for maximum performance and includes specially selected mufflers to support the performance image of the car. As an America Thunder system, it delivers an aggressive exterior tone with moderate interior sound level that is suited to the enthusiast who wants their performance to be heard. Like all Flowmaster systems, the benefits include improved throttle response, power and mileage. Designed for an easy fit, the system includes all necessary parts and hardware for easy installation.
American Thunder Axle Back Exhaust System