817850 Flowmaster American Thunder Axle Back Exhaust System
817850 Flowmaster American Thunder Axle Back Exhaust System 817850
American Thunder Axle Back Exhaust System - Dual - Dual Rear Exit - Incl. 2.5 in. Tubing/Resonator Delete Pipe/4.5 in. Black Ceramic Stainless Tips - 409 Stainless Steel
Allow 5-7 Days Lead Time
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Deletes Factory Resonators
- Mandrel Bent Tubing
- American Thunder Axle Back Exhaust System
- Dual Rear Exit
- Incl. 2.5 in. Tubing/Resonator Delete Pipe/4.5 in. Black Ceramic Stainless Tips
- 409 Stainless Steel
- Catalytic Converter Included: No
- Exhaust Type: Axle-Back
- Exit Position: Dual Out Rear
- Heat Shield Attached: No
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Material: 409 Stainless Steel
- Mount Type: Uses Factory Hangers
- Muffler Body Length: No Muffler
- Muffler Part Number: Not Included
- Single or Dual: Dual
- Sound Level: Moderate
- System Type: Axle Back
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Tip Cut: Angle
- Tip Diameter (in.): 4.500 in.
- Tip Edge Style: Rolled
- Tip Finish: Black Ceramic Coated
- Tip Length: 11.000 in.
- Tip Logo: Embossed
- Tip Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Tip Quantity: 2
- Tip Shape: Round
- Tip Type: Single Wall
- Tubing Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Tubing Material: 409S Stainless Steel
50 State Legal / California Emissions Compliant
The new American Thunder axle-back resonator delete kit features all stainless steel construction with larger 2.50 inch mandrel-bent tubing replacing the smaller factory 2.25 inch tailpipes and resonators. The tailpipes exit in the stock location, utilizes the factory hanger locations and are finished off with large 4.50 inch diameter black ceramic coated stainless tips, giving your RAM some bark to go with its bite. Includes installations instructions and all necessary hardware for a quick and easy at home installation. Note: Fits 2WD and 4WD models and all wheelbases. Does not fit trucks with factory single tailpipe exhaust systems.
American Thunder Axle Back Exhaust System