817859 Flowmaster American Thunder Axle Back Exhaust System
817859 Flowmaster American Thunder Axle Back Exhaust System 817859
American Thunder Axle Back Exhaust System - Dual - Dual Rear Exit - Incl. 3 in. Tubing/60 Series™ Mufflers/2 Valve Controllers/Quad 4 in. Polished Tips - 409 Stainless Steel
- 16 Gauge Tubing
- Race Proven Outlaw Muffler Technology
- Uses Factory Hanger Locations
- Deep Powerful Sound
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Featuring W.A.V.E. Technology
- Easy Installation
- American Thunder Axle Back Exhaust System
- Dual Rear Exit
- Incl. 3 in. Tubing/60 Series™ Mufflers/2 Valve Controllers/Quad 4 in. Polished Tips
- 409 Stainless Steel
- Exhaust Type: Axle-Back
- Exit Position: Dual Out Rear
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Material: 409S Stainless Steel
- Muffler Body Length: 11.000 in.
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 4.000 in.
- Tip Diameter (in.): 4
- Tubing Diameter: 3.000 in.
50 State Legal / California Emissions Compliant
Introducing our new American Thunder(R) Axle-back exhaust system featuring our new W.A.V.E. Technology(TM) (Wireless Active Valve Exhaust(TM)) for all 2018-2019 Ford Mustang GT 5.0L coupes and convertibles, originally equipped WITHOUT the Factory Active Performance Exhaust Option. This trick new stainless steel exhaust system has two wireless remotes that control the high-quality actuators and exhaust valves included with the specially designed mufflers incorporating Outlaw(R) muffler technology. When the valves are closed, you have a moderate exterior and interior tone. Want more sound? Push the remote and the valves open for an aggressive wide-open sound...it's that simple! Other features include large 3.00-inch mandrel-bent 409S stainless steel tubing for high flow and durability. The system is finished off with quad 4.00-inch polished 304 stainless steel tips for an aggressive look that demands attention. Includes all necessary parts, hardware and detailed instructions for an easy installation you can do at home. Covered by the Flowmaster(R) Lifetime Limited Warranty. Want even more sound? Be sure to check out our Scavenger Series(R) X-pipe Resonator Delete kit #817817.
American Thunder Axle Back Exhaust System