817609 Flowmaster American Thunder Cat Back Exhaust System
817609 Flowmaster American Thunder Cat Back Exhaust System 817609
American Thunder Cat Back Exhaust System - Dual - Dual Rear Exit - 3.0 in. Tubing - Incl. Super Outlaw Mufflers/Scavenger X-pipe/4 in. Quad Logo Embossed Tips - 409 Stainless Steel
- Mandrel Bent Stainless Steel Tubing
- Aggressive Exterior Exhaust Tone
- Incl. Hangers and Hardware For Easy Installation
- Dyno Tuned for Maximum Performance
- Premium Flowmaster Quality
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
- American Thunder Cat Back Exhaust System
- Dual Rear Exit
- 3.0 in. Tubing
- Incl. Super Outlaw Mufflers/Scavenger X-pipe/4 in. Quad Logo Embossed Tips
- 409 Stainless Steel
- Exhaust Series: American Thunder
- Exhaust Type: Dual
- Exit Position: Dual Rear
- Exit Style: Straight
- Heat Shield Attached: No
- Inlet Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Muffler Count: 2
- Muffler Part Number: Kit Only
- Muffler Series: Outlaw
- Outlet Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 4.000 in.
- Single or Dual: Dual
- Sound Level: Aggressive
- System Type: Cat Back
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Tip Diameter (in.): 4
- Tip Quantity: 4
- Tubing Diameter: 3.000 in.
50 State Legal / California Emissions Compliant
Flowmaster's American Thunder Cat-back exhaust system for the 2013-2015 Chevrolet Camaro SS (not convertibles) is perfect for the person looking for aggressive sound levels with all of the performance benefits that you would expect from Flowmaster. This bolt-on emissions-legal system for the 6.2L V8 engine features a 3.00 in. Scavenger X-pipe assembly, Outlaw Series mufflers, 3.00 in. mandrel bent 409S stainless steel tubing and 4.00 in. quad logo embossed tips. This system produces a deep aggressive interior and exterior sound and will disable the active "dual mode" function. The exhaust system is covered by Flowmaster's Lifetime Limited Warranty. Designed for an easy fit, this system includes all necessary parts and hardware for installation.
American Thunder Cat Back Exhaust System