817637 Flowmaster American Thunder Cat Back Exhaust System
817637 Flowmaster American Thunder Cat Back Exhaust System 817637
American Thunder Cat Back Exhaust System - Single - Dual Rear Exit - Incl. 2.25 in. Tubing - Muffler - Dual Oval Polished 304S Tip w/Logo Embossed - 409 Stainless Steel
Allow 5-7 Days Lead Time
- Mandrel Bent Stainless Steel Tubing
- Moderate Exterior Exhaust Tone
- Incl. Hangers and Hardware For Easy Installation
- Dyno Tuned for Maximum Performance
- Premium Flowmaster Quality
- Great Performance Sound
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
- American Thunder Cat Back Exhaust System
- Dual Rear Exit
- Incl. 2.25 in. Tubing
- Dual Oval Polished 304S Tip w/Logo Embossed
- 409 Stainless Steel
- Exhaust Type: Single
- Exit Position: Dual Rear
- Exit Style: Straight
- Heat Shield Attached: No
- Inlet Diameter: 2.250 in.
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.250 in.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Muffler Count: 1
- Muffler Part Number: Kit Only
- Muffler Series: Tuned Resonator
- Outlet Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 2.250 in.
- Single or Dual: Single
- Sound Level: Moderate/Aggressive
- System Type: Cat Back
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 2.250 in.
- Tip Diameter (in.): 3.250 in. x 3.750 in.
- Tip Length: 7.000 in.
- Tip Quantity: 2
- Tubing Diameter: 2.250 in.
50 State Legal / California Emissions Compliant
Flowmaster's American Thunder cat-back exhaust system for the 2013-2018 Ford Focus ST hatchback is perfect for the person looking for moderate to aggressive sound levels with all of the performance benefits that you would expect from Flowmaster. This bolt on DOR (Dual Out Rear) emissions legal system for the 2.0L L4 turbocharged engine features a specially tuned muffler and resonator, 2.25 inch mandrel bent stainless steel tubing, and 3.25 x 3.75 inch oval polished stainless steel tips. The exhaust system is covered by Flowmaster's Lifetime Limited Warranty. Designed for an easy fit, this system includes all necessary parts and hardware for installation.
American Thunder Cat Back Exhaust System