817647 Flowmaster American Thunder Cat Back Exhaust System
817647 Flowmaster American Thunder Cat Back Exhaust System 817647
American Thunder Cat Back Exhaust System - Single - Dual Rear Side Exit - Incl. 2.5 in. Tubing/50 Series™ HD Muffler/3.0 in. 304 Stainless Tips - 409S Stainless Steel
- Mandrel Bent Stainless Steel Tubing
- Aggressive And Powerful Exterior Exhaust Tone
- Incl. Hangers and Hardware For Easy Installation
- Dyno Tuned for Maximum Performance
- Premium Flowmaster Quality
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
- American Thunder Cat Back Exhaust System
- Dual Rear Side Exit
- Incl. 2.5 in. Tubing/50 Series™ HD Muffler/3.0 in. 304 Stainless Tips
- 409S Stainless Steel
- Exhaust Type: Single
- Exit Position: Dual Rear
- Exit Style: Straight
- Heat Shield Attached: No
- Inlet Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Muffler Count: 1
- Muffler Part Number: Kit Only
- Muffler Series: 50 Series HD
- Outlet Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Single or Dual: Dual
- Sound Level: Moderate
- System Type: Cat Back
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Tip Diameter (in.): 3
- Tip Length: 12.000 in.
- Tip Quantity: 2
- Tubing Diameter: 2.500 in.
50 State Legal / California Emissions Compliant
Flowmaster's American Thunder Cat-Back exhaust system for the 2013 Ram 2500 and 3500 trucks is perfect for the person looking for improved horsepower and torque, with a deep performance tone inside and outside of the truck. This bolt-on DOR (Dual Out Rear) or DOS (Dual Out Side) emissions-legal system for the 5.7L Hemi V8 engine features a 3.00" front pipe that runs back to a 50 Series HD muffler and dual 2.50" mandrel bent stainless steel tailpipes. The tailpipes are supplied with two different exit locations for the customer to choose from. The system includes 3.00" polished 304S stainless steel tips. The exhaust system is covered by Flowmaster's Lifetime Limited Warranty. Designed for an easy fit, this system includes all necessary parts and hardware for installation.
American Thunder Cat Back Exhaust System