817684 Flowmaster American Thunder Cat Back Exhaust System
817684 Flowmaster American Thunder Cat Back Exhaust System 817684
American Thunder Cat Back Exhaust System - Dual - Dual Out Rear Exit - Incl. 3.0 in. Tubing/Super 40 Series™ Muffler/4.0 in. Logo Stainless Tips - 409S Stainless Steel
- Mandrel Bent 16 Gauge 409 Stainless Tubing
- Moderate Exterior Exhaust Tone
- Incl. Hangers and Hardware For Easy Installation
- Dyno Tuned for Maximum Performance
- Premium Flowmaster Quality
- Patented Delta Flow Technology
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Made in the USA
- American Thunder Cat Back Exhaust System
- Dual Out Rear Exit
- Incl. 3.0 in. Tubing/Super 40 Series™ Muffler/4.0 in. Logo Stainless Tips
- 409S Stainless Steel
- Catalytic Converter Included: No
- Color: Black Muffler
- Natural Tubing
- Exhaust Series: American Thunder
- Exhaust Type: Dual
- Exit Position: Dual Out Rear
- Exit Style: Straight
- Heat Shield Attached: No
- Inlet Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Material: 409S Stainless Steel
- Mount Type: Uses Factory Hangers
- Muffler Body Shape: Oval
- Muffler Count: 2
- Muffler Part Number: Kit Only
- Muffler Series: Super 40 Series
- Outlet Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Single or Dual: Dual
- Sound Level: Moderate/Aggressive
- System Type: Cat Back
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Tip Cut: Angle
- Tip Diameter (in.): 4
- Tip Edge Style: Cut
- Tip Finish: Polished
- Tip Length: 5.500 in.
- Tip Logo: Embossed
- Tip Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Tip Quantity: 2
- Tip Shape: Round
- Tip Type: Double Wall
- Tubing Diameter: 3.000 in.
50 State Legal / California Emissions Compliant
Flowmaster's American Thunder Cat-back exhaust system for the 2015-2018 Dodge Charger SRT 392 and R/T Scat Pack models with the 6.4L engine, as well as the SRT Hellcat with the 6.2L engine, is perfect for the person looking for an aggressive exterior sound level while maintaining a moderate interior sound with all of the performance benefits that you would expect from Flowmaster. This bolt on 409S stainless steel system features a 3.00 inch Scavenger X-pipe assembly that runs into a pair of specially built Super 40 Series mufflers. The system uses 3.00 inch mandrel bent tubing for maximum performance and is then finished off with 4.00 inch polished stainless steel tips embossed with the Flowmaster logo. The exhaust system is covered by Flowmaster's Lifetime Limited Warranty. Designed for an easy fit, this system includes all necessary parts and hardware for installation.
American Thunder Cat Back Exhaust System