817739 Flowmaster American Thunder Cat Back Exhaust System
817739 Flowmaster American Thunder Cat Back Exhaust System 817739
American Thunder Cat Back Exhaust System - Dual - Dual Out Rear Exit - Incl. 3.0 in. Tubing/Super 40 Series™ Muffler - 409 Stainless Steel
- Mandrel Bent Tubing
- Aggressive Exterior Exhaust Tone
- Incl. Hangers and Hardware For Easy Installation
- Dyno Tuned for Maximum Performance
- Premium Flowmaster Quality
- Patented Delta Flow Technology
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Made in the USA
- American Thunder Cat Back Exhaust System
- Dual Out Rear Exit
- Incl. 3.0 in. Tubing/Super 40 Series™ Muffler
- 409 Stainless Steel
- Catalytic Converter Included: No
- Color: Black
- Exhaust Series: American Thunder
- Exhaust Type: Dual
- Exit Position: Dual Rear
- Exit Style: Straight
- Heat Shield Attached: No
- Inlet Diameter: 1.000 in.
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Mount Type: Flanged
- Muffler Count: 2
- Muffler Part Number: Kit Only
- Muffler Series: Super 40 Series
- Muffler Type: Welded Baffle
- Outlet Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Shape: Oval
- Single or Dual: Dual
- Sound Level: Moderate/Aggressive
- System Type: Cat Back
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Tip Cut: Angle
- Tip Diameter (in.): 3.5
- Tip Edge Style: Cut
- Tip Finish: Polished
- Tip Length: 9.500 in.
- Tip Logo: Embossed
- Tip Material: Stainless Steel
- Tip Quantity: 4
- Tip Shape: Round
- Tip Type: Double Wall
- Tubing Diameter: 3.000 in.
50 State Legal / California Emissions Compliant
Flowmaster's American Thunder Cat-back exhaust system for the 2015-2019 Dodge Challenger SRT 392 and R/T Scat Pack models with the 6.4L engine, as well as the SRT Hellcat with the 6.2L engine, is perfect for the person looking for an aggressive exterior sound level while maintaining a moderate interior sound with all of the performance benefits that you would expect from Flowmaster. This bolt on 409S stainless steel system features a 3.00" Scavenger X-pipe assembly that runs into a pair of specially built Super 40 Series mufflers. The systems uses 3.00" mandrel bent tubing for maximum performance and then is finished off with 3.50" Quad stainless steel tips that exit within the rear bumper valence. The exhaust system is covered by Flowmaster's Lifetime Limited Warranty. Designed for an easy fit, this system includes all necessary parts and hardware for installation.
American Thunder Cat Back Exhaust System