817741 Flowmaster American Thunder Cat Back Exhaust System
817741 Flowmaster American Thunder Cat Back Exhaust System 817741
American Thunder Cat Back Exhaust System - Dual - Dual Out Rear Exit - Incl. 2.5 in. Tubing/Super 44 Series™ Mufflers - 409S Stainless Steel
Allow 5-7 Days Lead Time
- Mandrel Bent Tubing
- Aggressive Exterior Exhaust Tone
- Incl. Hangers and Hardware For Easy Installation
- Dyno Tuned for Maximum Performance
- Premium Flowmaster Quality
- Patented Delta Flow Technology
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Made in the USA
- American Thunder Cat Back Exhaust System
- Dual Out Rear Exit
- Incl. 2.5 in. Tubing/Super 44 Series™ Mufflers
- 409S Stainless Steel
- Catalytic Converter Included: No
- Color: Black Muffler
- Natural Tubing
- Exhaust Series: American Thunder
- Exhaust Type: Dual
- Exit Position: Dual Rear
- Exit Style: Straight
- Heat Shield Attached: No
- Inlet Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Mount Type: Flanged
- Muffler Count: 2
- Muffler Part Number: Kit Only
- Muffler Series: Super 44
- Muffler Type: Welded Baffle
- Outlet Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Shape: Oval
- Single or Dual: Dual
- Sound Level: Moderate
- System Type: Cat Back
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Tip Cut: Angle
- Tip Diameter (in.): 2.5
- Tip Edge Style: Cut
- Tip Finish: Polished
- Tip Length: 3.250 in.
- Tip Logo: None
- Tip Material: Stainless Steel
- Tip Quantity: 2
- Tip Shape: Round
- Tip Type: Single Wall
- Tubing Diameter: 2.500 in.
50 State Legal / California Emissions Compliant
Flowmaster's American Thunder Cat-back exhaust system for the 2015-2018 Dodge Charger SE and SXT with the 3.6L V6 engine, is perfect for the person looking for an aggressive exterior sound level while maintaining a moderate interior sound with all of the performance benefits that you would expect from Flowmaster. This bolt on 409S stainless steel system features a pair of Super 44 Series mufflers and resonators. The systems uses 2.50" mandrel bent tubing for maximum performance and then is finished off with 2.50" stainless steel tips that exit within the rear bumper valence. The exhaust system is covered by Flowmaster's Lifetime Limited Warranty. Designed for an easy fit, this system includes all necessary parts and hardware for installation.
American Thunder Cat Back Exhaust System