817778 Flowmaster American Thunder Cat Back Exhaust System
817778 Flowmaster American Thunder Cat Back Exhaust System 817778
American Thunder Cat Back Exhaust System - Dual - Dual Rear Same Side Exit - Incl. 2.5 in. Tubing/Super 40 Series™ Muffler - No Tips - 409S Stainless Steel
Allow 5-7 Days Lead Time
- Mandrel Bent 16 Gauge 409 Stainless Tubing
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Moderate Exterior Exhaust Tone
- Incl. Hangers and Hardware For Easy Installation
- Designed To Re Use Factory Exhaust Valves
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Dyno Tuned for Maximum Performance
- Premium Flowmaster Quality
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Made in the USA
- American Thunder Cat Back Exhaust System
- Dual Rear Same Side Exit
- Incl. 2.5 in. Tubing/Super 40 Series™ Muffler
- No Tips
- 409S Stainless Steel
- Catalytic Converter Included: No
- Exhaust Series: American Thunder
- Exhaust Type: Cat-Back
- Exit Position: Dual Out Rear
- Heat Shield Attached: No
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Mount Type: Uses Factory Hangers
- Muffler Body Length: 13.500 in.
- Muffler Body Material: 409S Stainless Steel
- Muffler Body Shape: Oval
- Muffler Color: Black
- Muffler Count: 2
- Muffler Finish: Painted
- Muffler Inlet Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Muffler Inlet Location: Offset
- Muffler Outlet Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Muffler Outlet Location: Center
- Muffler Overall Length: 19.500 in.
- Muffler Part Number: Kit Only
- Muffler Series: Super 40 Series
- Muffler Type: Reflection
- Single or Dual: Dual
- Sound Level: Moderate/Aggressive
- System Type: Cat Back
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Tip Diameter (in.): N/A
- Tip Type: Not Included
- Tubing Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Tubing Material: 409S Stainless Steel
50 State Legal / California Emissions Compliant
Flowmaster's American Thunder Cat-back exhaust system for the 2017-2019 Dodge Charger R/T with the 5.7L Hemi engine is perfect for the person looking for an aggressive exterior sound level with all of the performance benefits that you would expect from Flowmaster. This bolt-on 409S stainless steel system features a dual 3.00 inch mandrel-bent Scavenger Series X-Pipe for maximum performance and a pair of specially designed Super 40 Series mufflers with 3.50 inch internals for maximum power and exterior sound quality, but with a moderate but pleasant interior tone at cruising speeds. Other features include dual 3.00 inch mandrel-bent tailpipes which are designed to re-use the factory exhaust valves and exit in the factory exhaust tips located in the rear valance. The tailpipes are a two piece design and have no resonators. This system includes all necessary parts, hardware and instructions for an easy installation.
American Thunder Cat Back Exhaust System