817933 Flowmaster American Thunder Cat Back Exhaust System
817933 Flowmaster American Thunder Cat Back Exhaust System 817933
American Thunder Cat Back Exhaust System - Single - Dual Rear Same Side Exit - Incl. 3 in. Tailpipes/50 Series™ HD Muffler/4 in. Stainless Tips - 409 Stainless Steel
- Mandrel Bent 16 Gauge 409 Stainless Tubing
- Uses The Factory Hanger Locations To Ease Installation
- 50 Series HD Muffler With Delta Flow Technology
- Increased Performance And Exhaust Flow
- Multiple Tailpipe Exits Provided In Kit
- Deep Powerful Exterior Sound
- Large 3 in. Dual Tailpipes
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Flowmaster Quality
- American Thunder Cat Back Exhaust System
- Dual Rear Same Side Exit
- Incl. 3 in. Tailpipes/50 Series™ HD Muffler/4 in. Stainless Tips
- 409 Stainless Steel
- Exhaust Type: Cat-Back
- Exit Position: Dual Out Rear/ Dual Out Side
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Material: 409 Stainless Steel
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Tip Diameter (in.): 4
- Tubing Diameter: 3.000 in.
50 State Legal / California Emissions Compliant
The Flowmaster(R) American Thunder(R) Cat-back exhaust system for the 2020 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500HD/3500HD trucks with the 6.6L gas engine, is perfect if you are looking for a moderate to aggressive sound level inside and outside of the truck, with all of the performance benefits that you would expect from Flowmaster(R) Designed for the Crew Cab, Standard Bed (6.5 ft.) models only, this bolt-on, emisisons-legal system features a stainless steel 50 Series HD(TM) muffler and large dual 3.00-inch 409 stainless steel mandrel-bent tailpipes that can be configured to exit either dual straight out the back, or dual out the sides behind the rear wheels which is best suited for towing applications. The system is finished off with polished 4.00-inch stainless steel tips and is covered by our Lifetime Limited Warranty. Designed for an easy fit, this system includes all necessary parts and hardware for installation.
American Thunder Cat Back Exhaust System