17655-FM Flowmaster American Thunder Crossmember-Back Exhaust System
17655-FM Flowmaster American Thunder Crossmember-Back Exhaust System 17655-FM
American Thunder Crossmember-Back Exhaust System - Dual - Dual Rear Same Side Exit - 2.5in. Tubing - Incl. Super 40 Series Mufflers/4.25x2.25in. Angle Cut Oval Tips - AluminizedSteel
- Mandrel Bent 16 Gauge 409 Stainless Tubing
- Moderate Exterior Exhaust Tone
- Moderate/Aggressive Sound
- Incl. Hangers and Hardware For Easy Installation
- Crossmember Back System
- Dual Rear/Side Exit
- Dyno Tuned for Maximum Performance
- Premium Flowmaster Quality
- Famous Flowmaster sound
- Patented Delta Flow Technology
- Includes Polished Stainless Tips
- American Thunder Crossmember-Back Exhaust System
- Dual Rear Same Side Exit
- 2.5in. Tubing
- Incl. Super 40 Series Mufflers/4.25x2.25in. Angle Cut Oval Tips
- Catalytic Converter Included: No
- Color: Black
- Exhaust Series: American Thunder
- Exhaust Type: Dual
- Exit Position: Dual Rear
- Exit Style: Straight
- Heat Shield Attached: No
- Inlet Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Material: Aluminized Steel
- Mount Type: Flanged
- Muffler Count: 2
- Muffler Part Number: Kit Only
- Muffler Series: Super 40 Series
- Muffler Type: Welded Baffle
- Outlet Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Shape: Oval
- Single or Dual: Dual
- System Type: Crossmember Back
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Tip Diameter (in.): 2.25
- Tubing Diameter: 2.500 in.
50 State Legal / California Emissions Compliant
Flowmaster's American Thunder Cross Member Back exhaust system for the 1965-1968 Chevrolet Impala and Caprice is perfect for the person looking for an aggressive sound level inside and outside of the car, with all of the performance benefits that you would expect from Flowmaster. This bolt-on DOR (Dual Out Rear) system features aluminized Super 40 Series mufflers and dual 2.50" tailpipes with a welded H-Pipe assembly. The system is finished off with a pair of 4.25" x 2.25" polished oval stainless steel tips. Like all Flowmaster systems, the pipes are all mandrel bent to reduce any restrictions and maximize performance. The system is covered by Flowmaster's 3 year Limited Warranty. Designed for an easy fit, this system includes all necessary parts and hardware for installation. Note: On Big Block cars, Flowmaster's 81075 Down Pipe kit can be used to connect to factory manifolds.
American Thunder Crossmember-Back Exhaust System