817673 Flowmaster American Thunder Crossmember-Back Exhaust System
817673 Flowmaster American Thunder Crossmember-Back Exhaust System 817673
American Thunder Crossmember-Back Exhaust System - Dual - Dual Side Exit - 2.5 in. Tubing - Incl. Super 44 Series Mufflers - 3.0 in. Angle Rolled Polished Tips - 409 Stainless Steel
Allow 5-7 Days Lead Time
- Mandrel Bent 16 Gauge 409 Stainless Tubing
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Moderate/Aggressive Sound
- Incl. Hangers and Hardware For Easy Installation
- Crossmember Back System
- Dual Rear/Side Exit
- Dyno Tuned for Maximum Performance
- Premium Flowmaster Quality
- American Thunder Crossmember-Back Exhaust System
- Dual Side Exit
- 2.5 in. Tubing
- Incl. Super 44 Series Mufflers
- 3.0 in. Angle Rolled Polished Tips
- 409 Stainless Steel
- Catalytic Converter Included: No
- Color: Black
- Exhaust Series: American Thunder
- Exhaust Type: Dual
- Exit Position: Dual Side
- Exit Style: Straight
- Heat Shield Attached: No
- Inlet Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Mount Type: Flanged
- Muffler Count: 2
- Muffler Part Number: Kit Only
- Muffler Series: Super 44 Series
- Muffler Type: Welded Baffle
- Outlet Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Shape: Oval
- Single or Dual: Dual
- Sound Level: Moderate/Aggressive
- System Type: Crossmember Back
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Tip Cut: Angle
- Tip Diameter (in.): 3
- Tip Edge Style: Rolled
- Tip Finish: Polished
- Tip Length: 4.750 in.
- Tip Logo: Embossed
- Tip Material: Stainless Steel
- Tip Quantity: 2
- Tip Shape: Round
- Tip Type: Single Wall
- Tubing Diameter: 2.500 in.
50 State Legal / California Emissions Compliant
Flowmaster's American Thunder Crossmember-back exhaust system for the 1962-1967 Chevrolet Chevy II/Nova is perfect for the person looking for an aggressive sound level inside and outside of the car, with all of the performance benefits that you would expect from Flowmaster. This bolt-on DOS (Dual Out Side) system features stainless steel Super 44 Series mufflers and dual 2.50" 409S Stainless Steel tailpipes and a welded H-Pipe. Like all Flowmaster systems, the pipes are all mandrel bent to reduce any restrictions and maximize performance. The exhaust system is covered by Flowmaster's Lifetime Limited Warranty. Designed for an easy fit, this system includes all necessary parts and hardware for installation.
American Thunder Crossmember-Back Exhaust System