Flowmaster American Thunder Header Back Exhaust System 17742
Flowmaster American Thunder Header Back Exhaust System 17742 17742
American Thunder Header Back Exhaust System - Dual - Dual Rear Same Side Exit - Incl. 2.5 in. Tubing/Super 44 Series™ Mufflers/H-Pipe/Hdw - Tips Not Included - Aluminized Steel
Allow 5-7 Days Lead Time
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Moderate Exterior Exhaust Tone
- Incl. Hangers and Hardware For Easy Installation
- Header Back System
- Dual Out Rear Exit
- Dyno Tuned for Maximum Performance
- Premium Flowmaster Quality
- Famous Flowmaster sound
- Multiple Exit Options
- Patented Delta Flow Technology
- Made in the USA
- American Thunder Header Back Exhaust System
- Dual Rear Same Side Exit
- Incl. 2.5 in. Tubing/Super 44 Series™ Mufflers/H-Pipe/Hdw
- Tips Not Included
- Aluminized Steel
- Color: Black
- Exhaust Series: American Thunder
- Exhaust Type: Dual
- Exit Position: Dual Out Side
- Exit Position: Dual Out Rear
- Exit Style: Straight
- Inlet Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Material: Aluminized Steel
- Mount Type: Flanged
- Muffler Count: 2
- Muffler Series: Super 44
- Muffler Type: Welded Baffle
- Outlet Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Shape: Oval
- Single or Dual: Dual
- Sound Level: Moderate/Aggressive
- System Type: Header Back
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Tip Diameter (in.): N/A
- Tubing Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Tubing Material: Aluminized Steel
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: No
Not Legal For Sale Or Use In California
Flowmaster's American Thunder Crossmember-back exhaust system for the 73-87 GM C10/C20, ½ and 3/4 ton, 2WD pickup truck is perfect for the person looking for moderate to aggressive sound levels with all of the performance benefits that you would expect from Flowmaster. This Crossmember-back DOR/DOS (Dual Out Rear, Dual Out Side) system features dual Super 44 Series mufflers, 2.50" mandrel bent aluminized tubing and accommodates both dual and single exhaust crossmembers. This system is routed in a fashion that accommodates both long and short wheelbases with automatic or manual transmissions, and provides adequate clearance for substantially lowered vehicles. The exhaust system is covered by Flowmaster's 3 Year Limited Warranty. This system is not emissions compliant on vehicles that were originally equipped with catalytic converters. Note: This system is not designed as a direct bolt-on and will require the user to fabricate pipes to connect to manifolds or headers.
American Thunder Header Back Exhaust System