717778 Flowmaster FlowFX Cat-Back Exhaust System
717778 Flowmaster FlowFX Cat-Back Exhaust System 717778
FlowFX Cat-Back Exhaust System - Dual - Dual Out Rear Exit - Incl. 3 in. Tubing/Straight Through Mufflers - No Tip - 409 Stainless Steel - [Available While Supplies Last]
- Dyno-Tuned For Maximum Performance
- Bright Stainless Steel Mandrel Bent Tubing
- Moderate/Aggressive Sound
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- FlowFX Cat-Back Exhaust System
- Dual Out Rear Exit
- Incl. 3 in. Tubing/Straight Through Mufflers
- No Tip
- 409 Stainless Steel
- [Available While Supplies Last]
- Catalytic Converter Included: No
- Exhaust Series: Flow FX
- Exhaust Type: Cat-Back
- Exit Position: Dual Out Rear
- Heat Shield Attached: No
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Material: 409 Stainless Steel
- Mount Type: Uses Factory Hangers
- Muffler Body Length: 13.500 in.
- Muffler Body Material: 409S Stainless Steel
- Muffler Body Shape: Oval
- Muffler Color: Natural
- Muffler Count: 2
- Muffler Finish: Brushed
- Muffler Inlet Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Muffler Inlet Location: Offset
- Muffler Outlet Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Muffler Outlet Location: Center
- Muffler Overall Length: 19.500 in.
- Muffler Part Number: Kit Only
- Muffler Series: Flow FX
- Muffler Type: Absorption
- Single or Dual: Dual
- Sound Level: Moderate/Aggressive
- System Type: Cat Back
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Tip Diameter (in.): N/A
- Tip Type: Not Included
- Tubing Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Tubing Material: 409S Stainless Steel
50 State Legal / California Emissions Compliant
Introducing Flowmaster's new line of FlowFX Cat-back exhaust systems for the 2017-2019 Dodge Charger R/T with the 5.7L V8 Hemi engine. This system is perfect for the person looking for an aggressive exterior and interior sound level with all of the performance benefits that you would expect from Flowmaster. New features include, bright 409S stainless steel tubing, a pair of Flowmaster's new FlowFX straight-through mufflers with a large 3.00 inch core for maximum performance and a deep, aggressive sound. The system uses a 3.00 inch Scavenger X-Pipe cross-over and mandrel bent tubing for maximum performance and then is finished off with 3.00 inch stainless steel tips that exit within the factory exhaust tips in the rear bumper valance. The two piece tailpipes are designed to re-use the factory exhaust valves. Covered by Flowmaster's Lifetime Limited Warranty. Designed for an easy installation, this system includes all necessary parts, hardware and detailed instructions.
FlowFX Cat-Back Exhaust System