717787 Flowmaster FlowFX Cat-Back Exhaust System
717787 Flowmaster FlowFX Cat-Back Exhaust System 717787
FlowFX Cat-Back Exhaust System - Dual - Dual Out Side - Incl. 2.5 in. Tubing/Muffler/Dual 4 in. Black Tips - 409 Stainless Steel
- Dyno Tuned for Maximum Performance
- Mandrel Bent Tubing
- Moderate/Aggressive Sound
- Easy Installation
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- FlowFX Cat-Back Exhaust System
- Dual Out Side
- Incl. 2.5 in. Tubing/Muffler/Dual 4 in. Black Tips
- 409 Stainless Steel
- Catalytic Converter Included: No
- Exhaust Series: Flow FX
- Exhaust Type: Cat-Back
- Exit Position: Dual Same Side
- Heat Shield Included: No
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Material: 409 Stainless Steel
- Material: 409S Stainless Steel
- Mount Type: Uses Factory Hangers
- Muffler Body Length: 14.000 in.
- Muffler Body Material: 409S Stainless Steel
- Muffler Body Shape: Oval
- Muffler Color: Natural
- Muffler Count: 1
- Muffler Finish: Brushed
- Muffler Inlet Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Muffler Inlet Location: Center
- Muffler Outlet Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Muffler Outlet Location: Dual Outlet
- Muffler Overall Length: 20.000 in.
- Muffler Part Number: Kit Only
- Muffler Series: Flow FX
- Muffler Type: Absorption
- Single or Dual: Dual
- Sound Level: Moderate/Aggressive
- System Type: Cat Back
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Tip Cut: Angle
- Tip Diameter (in.): 4
- Tip Edge Style: Cut
- Tip Finish: Black Ceramic Coated
- Tip Length: 5.250 in.
- Tip Logo: Laser
- Tip Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Tip Quantity: 2
- Tip Shape: Round
- Tip Type: Double Wall
- Tubing Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Tubing Material: 409S Stainless Steel
50 State Legal / California Emissions Compliant
Introducing Flowmaster's new line of FlowFX Cat-back exhaust systems for the 2014-2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab and Double Cab models with 5.3L V8 gas engine. NOTE: Does not fit crew cab 2WD with 2 piece driveshaft. This dual 2.50 inch dual tailpipe system is perfect for the person looking for a moderate to aggressive exterior and interior sound level with all of the performance benefits that you would expect from Flowmaster. Features include 409S stainless steel mandrel bent tubing flowing into a FlowFX straight-through performance muffler for maximum power and a deep aggressive sound. The system is then finished off with dual 4.00 inch black ceramic coated 304 stainless steel tips showing off the Flowmaster logo and exits in front of the rear tire. Designed for easy installation, this system includes all necessary parts, hardware and detailed instructions.
FlowFX Cat-Back Exhaust System