717830 Flowmaster FlowFX Cat-Back Exhaust System
717830 Flowmaster FlowFX Cat-Back Exhaust System 717830
FlowFX Cat-Back Exhaust System - Dual - Dual Out Rear Exit - Incl. 2.5 in. Tubing/Mufflers/Scavenger X Pipe/No Tips - 409 Stainless Steel
- Dyno Tuned for Maximum Performance
- Bright Stainless Steel Mandrel Bent Tubing
- Moderate/Aggressive Sound
- Easy Installation
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- FlowFX Cat-Back Exhaust System
- Dual Out Rear Exit
- Incl. 2.5 in. Tubing/Mufflers/Scavenger X Pipe/No Tips
- 409 Stainless Steel
- Catalytic Converter Included: No
- Exhaust Series: Flow FX
- Exhaust Type: Cat-Back
- Exit Position: Dual Out Rear
- Heat Shield Included: No
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Material: 409S Stainless Steel
- Material: 409 Stainless Steel
- Mount Type: Uses Factory Hangers
- Muffler Body Length: 14.000 in.
- Muffler Body Material: 409S Stainless Steel
- Muffler Body Shape: Oval
- Muffler Color: Natural
- Muffler Count: 2
- Muffler Finish: Brushed
- Muffler Inlet Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Muffler Inlet Location: Offset
- Muffler Outlet Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Muffler Outlet Location: Center
- Muffler Overall Length: 20.000 in.
- Muffler Part Number: Kit Only
- Muffler Series: Flow FX
- Muffler Type: Absorption
- Single or Dual: Dual
- Sound Level: Moderate/Aggressive
- System Type: Cat Back
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Tip Diameter (in.): N/A
- Tip Type: Not Included
- Tubing Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Tubing Material: 409S Stainless Steel
50 State Legal / California Emissions Compliant
Introducing Flowmaster's new line of FlowFX Cat-back exhaust systems for the 2015-2016 Dodge Challenger R/T with the 5.7L V8 engine. This system is perfect for the person looking for an aggressive exterior and moderate interior sound level with all of the performance benefits that you would expect from Flowmaster. New features include, bright 409S stainless steel tubing, a pair of Flowmaster's new FlowFX straight-thru mufflers for maximum performance and a deep, aggressive sound. The system uses a 2.50 inch Scavenger X-Pipe cross-over and mandrel bent tubing for maximum performance and then is finished off with 2.50 inch stainless steel tips that exit within the rear bumper valance. Covered by Flowmaster's Lifetime Limited Warranty. Designed for an easy installation, this system includes all necessary parts, hardware and detailed instructions.
FlowFX Cat-Back Exhaust System