717935 Flowmaster FlowFX Cat-Back Exhaust System
717935 Flowmaster FlowFX Cat-Back Exhaust System 717935
FlowFX Cat-Back Exhaust System - Dual - Dual Out Rear Exit - Incl. 3 in. Tubing/Straight Through Muffler/4.5 in. Black Ceramic Tip - 304S Stainless Steel - w/Active Valve
- Scavenger X-Pipe For Maximum Power And Deep Tone
- Dual 3 in. Mandrel-bent 16-Gauge Tubing
- Factory Style Active Exhaust Valves To Retain Valve Function
- All Stainless Steel Construction Improves System Durability
- Deep Powerful Exterior Sound
- Includes Hangers/Hardware For A Quick And Easy Installation
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- FlowFX Cat-Back Exhaust System
- Dual Out Rear Exit
- Incl. 3 in. Tubing/Straight Through Muffler/4.5 in. Black Ceramic Tip
- 304S Stainless Steel
- w/Active Valve
- Exhaust Type: Cat-Back
- Exit Position: Dual Out Rear
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Tip Diameter (in.): 4.500 in.
- Tubing Diameter: 3.000 in.
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: No
50 State Legal / California Emissions Compliant
Introducing Flowmaster's new FlowFX(R) Cat-back exhaust system for the 2015-2020 Dodge Charger Hellcat and SRT cars with the 6.2L or 6.4L Hemi engine and Factory Active Exhaust Valves. This system is perfect for the person looking for a moderately aggressive exterior and interior sound level with all of the performance benefits that you would expect from Flowmaster(R). Features include mandrel bent 3.00-inch stainless steel tubing into the Scavenger Series(R) X-pipe cross-over for maximum performance and tone, flowing into a pair our new FlowFX "straight-through" mufflers for a deep and powerful sound. The dual 3.00-inch mandrel-bent stainless steel tailpipes retain the Factory Active Exhaust Valves and the system is finished off with a pair of aggressive looking 4.50-inch black ceramic coated 304s stainless steel tips embossed with the Flowmaster name. The large tips exit within the rear bumper valance and gives your car the look that it should have come with from the factory. This system is designed to use the factory hanger locations, includes all necessary parts, hardware and detailed instructions for a relatively easy at home installation.
FlowFX Cat-Back Exhaust System