72288 Flowmaster FlowFX Muffler
72288 Flowmaster FlowFX Muffler 72288
FlowFX Muffler - 3 in. Center Inlet/2.5 in. Dual Outlet - Clamp On - 409 Stainless Steel - Brushed Finish
Allow 5-7 Days Lead Time
- Fully MIG-Welded For Maximum Durability
- Compact Configuration for Limited Spaces
- Moderate Sound exterior exhaust tone
- Straight Through Style
- FlowFX Muffler
- 3 in. Center Inlet/2.5 in. Dual Outlet
- Clamp On
- 409 Stainless Steel
- Brushed Finish
- Body Length: 18.000 in.
- Color: Natural
- Finish: Brushed
- Inlet Connection Type: Clamp-On
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Inlet Outside Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Inlet Position: Center
- Inlet Quantity: 1
- Material: 409S Stainless Steel
- Muffler Body Height: 4.000 in.
- Muffler Body Length: 18.000 in.
- Muffler Body Shape: Oval
- Muffler Body Width: 9.000 in.
- Muffler Inlet Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Muffler Outlet Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Muffler Overall Length: 24.000 in.
- Muffler Series: Flow FX
- Muffler Type: Absorption
- Outlet Connection Type: Clamp-On
- Outlet Position: Dual
- Outlet Quantity: 2
- Outlet Type: Dual
- Overall Length: 24.000 in.
- Shape: Straight
- Sound Level: Mild/Moderate
- Tip Quantity: 2
Important Information: Not Direct Fit-Some Adaptation Required
The FlowFX series mufflers deliver a moderate performance tone for the enthusiast looking for an exhaust note that is different from the "chambered" muffler sound. The interior features a large "straight-through" stainless steel perforated core, surrounded with high temperature sound absorption materials delivering a deep mellow tone. The internal flow design is reversible, so the muffler can be installed in either direction to best suit the vehicle application and offsets needed. Features include fully mig-welded "bright" 409 stainless steel construction with the FlowFX logo embossed on the both sides of the case. The FlowFX mufflers are perfect for the person looking for a quality "straight-through" performance muffler at an economical price point.