817517 Flowmaster Force II Axle Back Exhaust System
817517 Flowmaster Force II Axle Back Exhaust System 817517
Force II Axle Back Exhaust System - Dual - Dual Rear Exit - Incl. 2.5 in. Tubing - 80 Series™ Mufflers - 3.0 in. Polished Stainless Tips - 409S Stainless Steel
Allow 5-7 Days Lead Time
- Mandrel Bent 16ga 409 Stainless Tubing
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Mild to Moderate Exterior Exhaust Tone
- Incl. Hangers and Hardware For Easy Installation
- Axle Back System
- Dual Out Rear Exit
- Dyno Tuned for Maximum Performance
- Premium Flowmaster Quality
- Force II Axle Back Exhaust System
- Dual Rear Exit
- Incl. 2.5 in. Tubing
- 80 Series™ Mufflers
- 3.0 in. Polished Stainless Tips
- 409S Stainless Steel
- Exhaust Series: Force II
- Exhaust Type: Dual
- Exit Position: Dual Rear
- Exit Style: Straight
- Heat Shield Attached: No
- Inlet Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Muffler Count: 2
- Muffler Part Number: Kit Only
- Muffler Series: 80 Series Crossflow
- Outlet Diameter: 2.000 in.
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Single or Dual: Dual
- Sound Level: Mild/Moderate
- System Type: Axle Back
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Tip Diameter (in.): 3
- Tip Quantity: 4
- Tubing Diameter: 2.500 in.
50 State Legal / California Emissions Compliant
These quieter sounding systems are designed to replace original rear mounted mufflers located behind the rear axle using factory style connections. With easy fit in mind, these systems are mandrel bent for maximum performance, include specially selected mufflers and all necessary parts and hardware for easy installation. Force II systems deliver a moderate exterior tone and moderate to mild interior tone, and are suited to customers looking for efficiency improvements without a lot of noise. Like all Flowmaster systems, the benefits include improved throttle response, power and mileage.
Force II Axle Back Exhaust System