817618 Flowmaster Force II Cat Back System
817618 Flowmaster Force II Cat Back System 817618
Force II Cat Back System - Dual - Dual Rear Exit - Incl. 2.5 in. Outlet/Super 44 Series™ Mufflers/Scavenger X-Pipe/Tailpipe w/Resonators/2.5 in. Stainless Steel Tips
- Mandrel Bent 16ga Aluminized Tubing
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Mild to Moderate Exterior Exhaust Tone
- Incl. Hangers and Hardware For Easy Installation
- Connects After Factory Catalytic Converter
- Dual Out Rear Exit
- Dyno Tuned for Maximum Performance
- Premium Flowmaster Quality
- Patented Delta Flow Technology
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Force II Cat Back System
- Dual Rear Exit
- Incl. 2.5 in. Outlet/Super 44 Series™ Mufflers/Scavenger X-Pipe/Tailpipe w/Resonators/2.5 in. Stainless Steel Tips
- Catalytic Converter Included: No
- Color: Black Muffler
- Natural Tubing
- Exhaust Series: Force II
- Exhaust Type: Dual
- Exit Position: Dual Rear
- Exit Style: Straight
- Heat Shield Attached: No
- Inlet Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Mount Type: Flanged
- Muffler Count: 2
- Muffler Part Number: Kit Only
- Muffler Series: Super 44
- Outlet Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Shape: Oval
- Single or Dual: Dual
- Sound Level: Moderate
- System Type: Cat Back
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Tip Cut: Angle
- Tip Diameter (in.): 2.5
- Tip Edge Style: Cut
- Tip Finish: Polished
- Tip Length: 3.250 in.
- Tip Logo: None
- Tip Material: Stainless Steel
- Tip Quantity: 2
- Tip Shape: Round
- Tip Type: Single Wall
- Tubing Diameter: 2.500 in.
50 State Legal / California Emissions Compliant
Flowmaster's Force II Cat-back exhaust system for the 2015-2016 Dodge Charger R/T with the 5.7L V8 engine and 2015-2018 Chrysler 300 with 5.7L V8 engine is perfect for the person looking for a mild exterior sound level while maintaining a moderate interior sound, with all of the performance benefits that you would expect from Flowmaster. This bolt-on 409S stainless steel system features a pair of Super 44 Series mufflers and resonators. The system uses a 2.50 inch Scavenger Series X-Pipe and mandrel bent tubing for maximum performance and is then finished off with 2.50 inch stainless steel tips that exit within the rear bumper valence. The exhaust system is covered by Flowmaster's Lifetime Limited Warranty. Designed for an easy fit, this system includes all necessary parts and hardware for installation.
Force II Cat Back System