817715 Flowmaster Force II Cat Back System
817715 Flowmaster Force II Cat Back System 817715
Force II Cat Back System - Dual - Dual Rear Same Side Exit - Incl. 2.5 in. Tubing/Super 44 Series™ Mufflers - 409S Stainless Steel
Allow 5-7 Days Lead Time
- Mandrel Bent 16ga 409 Stainless Steel Tubing
- Aggressive Exterior Exhaust Tone
- Mild to Moderate Exterior Exhaust Tone
- Incl. Hangers and Hardware For Easy Installation
- Connects After Factory Catalytic Converter
- Dual Out Rear Exit
- Dyno Tuned for Maximum Performance
- Premium Flowmaster Quality
- Made in the USA
- Patented Delta Flow Technology
- Force II Cat Back System
- Dual Rear Same Side Exit
- Incl. 2.5 in. Tubing/Super 44 Series™ Mufflers
- 409S Stainless Steel
- Color: Black Muffler
- Natural Tubing
- Exhaust Series: Force II
- Exhaust Type: Dual
- Exit Position: Dual Rear
- Exit Style: Straight
- Inlet Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Material: 409S Stainless Steel
- Mount Type: Flanged
- Muffler Count: 2
- Muffler Series: Super 44
- Muffler Type: Welded Baffle
- Outlet Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Shape: Oval
- Single or Dual: Dual
- Sound Level: Mild/Moderate
- System Type: Cat Back
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Tip Diameter (in.): N/A
- Tubing Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Tubing Material: Stainless Steel
50 State Legal / California Emissions Compliant
Flowmaster's Force II Cat-back exhaust system for the 2015-2016 Dodge Challenger R/T is perfect for the person looking for a moderate sound level both inside and outside of the car, with all of the performance benefits that you would expect from Flowmaster. This bolt-on DOR (Dual Out Rear) emissions-legal system for cars with the 5.7L engine features a pair of Super 44 Series mufflers, a 2.50" Scavenger X-pipe assembly and dual mandrel bent 2.50" tailpipes with integrated resonators for maximum performance. The system is built out of 409S stainless steel and utilizes the original factory exhaust tips. Designed for an easy fit, this system includes all necessary parts and hardware for installation.
Force II Cat Back System