817675 Flowmaster Force II Crossmember-Back Exhaust System
817675 Flowmaster Force II Crossmember-Back Exhaust System 817675
Force II Crossmember-Back Exhaust System - Dual - Dual Rear Exit - Incl. 2.25 in. Dia./50 Series™ Delta Flow Mufflers/2.25 in. Pol. 304 Stainless Tips - 409 Stainless Steel
- Mandrel Bent 16 Gauge 409 Stainless Steel Tubing
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Mild to Moderate Exterior Exhaust Tone
- Incl. Hangers and Hardware For Easy Installation
- Crossmember Back System
- Dual Out Rear Exit
- Dyno Tuned for Maximum Performance
- Premium Flowmaster Quality
- Designed for an easy fit
- Force II Crossmember-Back Exhaust System
- Dual Rear Exit
- Incl. 2.25 in. Dia./50 Series™ Delta Flow Mufflers/2.25 in. Pol. 304 Stainless Tips
- 409 Stainless Steel
- Catalytic Converter Included: No
- Color: Black
- Exhaust Series: Force II
- Exhaust Type: Dual
- Exit Position: Dual Rear
- Exit Style: Straight
- Heat Shield Attached: No
- Inlet Diameter: 2.250 in.
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.250 in.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Mount Type: Clamp-On
- Muffler Count: 2
- Muffler Part Number: Kit Only
- Muffler Series: 50 Series Delta Flow
- Muffler Type: Welded Baffle
- Outlet Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 2.250 in.
- Shape: Oval
- Single or Dual: Dual
- Sound Level: Moderate
- System Type: Crossmember Back
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 2.250 in.
- Tip Cut: Angle
- Tip Diameter (in.): 2.25
- Tip Edge Style: Cut
- Tip Finish: Polished
- Tip Length: 11.000 in.
- Tip Logo: Embossed
- Tip Material: Stainless Steel
- Tip Quantity: 2
- Tip Shape: Round
- Tip Type: Single Wall
- Tubing Diameter: 2.250 in.
50 State Legal / California Emissions Compliant
Flowmaster's Force II Crossmember-back system for the 1963-1967 Chevrolet Corvette is perfect for the person looking for a moderate exterior and mild interior exhaust tone, with all of the performance benefits that you would expect from Flowmaster. This bolt-on DOR (Dual Out the Rear) system for the 327 Small Block V8 features specially tuned stainless steel 50 Series Delta Flow mufflers, a Scavenger X-pipe assembly and 2.25" 409S Stainless Steel tailpipes. Like all Flowmaster systems, the pipes are all mandrel bent to reduce any restrictions and maximize performance. The system finishes with 2.25" polished 304S stainless steel tips that exit within the factory cutout bezels. The exhaust system is covered by Flowmaster's Lifetime Limited Warranty. Designed for an easy fit, this system includes all necessary parts and hardware for installation. Note: This system can be used with manifold downpipes #81094 (Manual Trans) or # 81096 (Auto Trans) to create a complete system.
Force II Crossmember-Back Exhaust System