817851 Flowmaster Outlaw Series™ Cat Back Exhaust System
817851 Flowmaster Outlaw Series™ Cat Back Exhaust System 817851
Outlaw Series™ Cat Back Exhaust System - Single Rear Exit - Incl. 2.5 in. Tubing - Outlaw Muffler - 2.5 in. Single Wall Polished Tip - 304 Stainless Steel
- Dyno-Tuned For Maximum Performance
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Provides Maximum Off Roading Clearance
- Premium Flowmaster Quality
- Outlaw Series™ Cat Back Exhaust System
- Single Rear Exit
- Incl. 2.5 in. Tubing
- Outlaw Muffler
- 2.5 in. Single Wall Polished Tip
- 304 Stainless Steel
- Catalytic Converter Included: No
- Exhaust Series: Outlaw
- Exhaust Type: Cat-Back
- Exit Position: Side Out Rear
- Heat Shield Attached: No
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Mount Type: Uses Factory Hangers
- Muffler Body Length: 11.000 in.
- Muffler Body Material: 409S Stainless Steel
- Muffler Body Shape: Round
- Muffler Color: Black
- Muffler Count: 1
- Muffler Finish: Painted
- Muffler Inlet Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Muffler Inlet Location: Center
- Muffler Outlet Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Muffler Outlet Location: Center
- Muffler Overall Length: 26.300 in.
- Muffler Part Number: Kit Only
- Muffler Series: Outlaw
- Muffler Type: Reflection
- Single or Dual: Single
- Sound Level: Moderate/Aggressive
- System Type: Cat Back
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Tip Cut: Angle
- Tip Diameter (in.): 3
- Tip Edge Style: Cut
- Tip Finish: Polished
- Tip Length: 4.750 in.
- Tip Logo: Embossed
- Tip Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Tip Quantity: 1
- Tip Shape: Round
- Tip Type: Single Wall
- Tubing Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Tubing Material: 409S Stainless Steel
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: No
50 State Legal / California Emissions Compliant
Flowmaster's Outlaw Cat-back exhaust system for the 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL 2 door models with the 3.6L V6 is perfect for the person looking for an aggressive exterior and interior exhaust tone, with all of the performance benefits that you would expect from Flowmaster. This kit was specially designed for Off Road enthusiasts. The muffler has been relocated to a position right behind the catalytic converter where it is tucked into the frame. The single tailpipe is routed up high to provide maximum clearance for off road adventures. This bolt-on SOR (Single Out Rear) emissions-legal system features a 2.50 inch mandrel bent inlet pipe, a stainless steel Outlaw Series muffler and a 2.50 inch mandrel bent tailpipe. The system finishes with a 2.50 inch polished Flowmaster stainless steel tip. The system is designed for an easy fit and includes all necessary parts and hardware for installation.
Outlaw Series™ Cat Back Exhaust System