814110 Flowmaster Scavenger Series Elite Long Tube Header
814110 Flowmaster Scavenger Series Elite Long Tube Header 814110
Scavenger Series Elite Long Tube Header - 1 5/8 in. Primary - 3.0 in. Ball Flange Collector - 14 Gauge Tubing - 3/8 in. Flange - Silver Ceramic Coating - 409 Stainless Steel
Allow 5-7 Days Lead Time
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Ball And Socket Collector Connections
- Gasketless Leak Free Ball Flange Connections
- Dyno Tuned for Maximum Performance
- High Temperature Ceramic Coated
- Ceramic Coated For Ultimate Protection
- Improve Performance/Throttle Response
- Engineered For Easy At Home Installation
- 1 Year Warranty
- Premium Flowmaster Quality
- Scavenger Series Elite Long Tube Header
- 1 5/8 in. Primary
- 3.0 in. Ball Flange Collector
- 14 Gauge Tubing
- 3/8 in. Flange
- Silver Ceramic Coating
- 409 Stainless Steel
- Application: Automotive
- Attachment Method: Ball and Socket Flange
- Automotive Item Grade: High Performance Part
- Bolts Or Studs Included: Yes
- CARB (California) Compliant: No
- Coated Finish: Ceramic Coated Stainless Steel
- Collector Included: Yes
- Collector Tube Size: 3.000 in.
- Color: Silver Ceramic
- Engine Make/Size: Chevy Small Block (262-400)
- Finish: Silver Ceramic
- Flange Thickness: 0.375 in.
- Head Style: 4-1 One-Piece
- Header Series: Scavenger Series Elite
- Inlet Port Shape: Round
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Outlet Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Port Shape: Same As Port/Can Be Matched
- Primary Tube Diameter: 1.625 in.
- Reducers Included: Yes
- Tube Diameter: 1.625 in.
- Tube Direction: Up Swept
- Tube Gauge: 16
- Tube Length: Unequal Length
Not Legal For Sale Or Use In California
Flowmaster's Scavenger Series Elite long tube headers are designed to replace the restrictive factory cast iron manifolds. These high quality headers are manufactured from stainless steel and are ceramic coated for maximum durability. They feature 1-5/8 in. primary tubes, 3/8 in. thick flanges and incorporate Flowmaster's popular 3 in. ball flange collector connections ensuring a leak free installation. Scavenger Series Elite long tube headers deliver maximum performance and are suited to the enthusiast who wants the best. Like all Flowmaster(R) products the benefits include improved throttle response, power and engine efficiency. Designed for an easy fit these headers include gaskets and necessary hardware for easy installation. Fits D port cylinder heads including ZZ4 crate engines. Does not fit 1967 to 1969 Camaro's with air conditioning. Will fit most angle plug heads including factory Chevrolet bow tie heads. Requires removal or modification of locking steering columns if equipped. Installation requires new left side air conditioning bracket. This product is legal only for off highway use except in California or states that have adopted California emission standards, racing use or for use on pre emission controlled motor vehicles and motor vehicle engines and pre 1966 domestic vehicles certified to California standards, pre 1968 domestic vehicles certified to federal standards and all pre 1968 foreign vehicles, per the application guide.
Scavenger Series Elite Long Tube Header