814111 Flowmaster Scavenger Series Elite Long Tube Header
814111 Flowmaster Scavenger Series Elite Long Tube Header 814111
Scavenger Series Elite Long Tube Header - 1.75 in. Primary - 3.0 in. Ball Flange Collector - 14 Gauge Tubing - 3/8 in. Flange - Silver Ceramic Coating - 409 Stainless Steel
Allow 5-7 Days Lead Time
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Ball And Socket Collector Connections
- Gasketless Leak Free Ball Flange Connections
- Dyno Tuned for Maximum Performance
- High Temperature Ceramic Coated
- Ceramic Coated For Ultimate Protection
- Improve Performance/Throttle Response
- Engineered For Easy At Home Installation
- 1 Year Warranty
- Premium Flowmaster Quality
- Scavenger Series Elite Long Tube Header
- 1.75 in. Primary
- 3.0 in. Ball Flange Collector
- 14 Gauge Tubing
- 3/8 in. Flange
- Silver Ceramic Coating
- 409 Stainless Steel
- Application: Automotive
- Attachment Method: Ball and Socket Flange
- Automotive Item Grade: High Performance
- Bolts Or Studs Included: Yes
- Coated Finish: Ceramic Coated Stainless Steel
- Collector Included: Yes
- Collector Tube Size: 3.000 in.
- Color: Silver Ceramic
- Engine Make/Size: Chevy Big Block (396-502)
- Finish: Silver Ceramic
- Flange Thickness: 0.375 in.
- Head Style: 4-1 One-Piece
- Inlet Port Shape: Round
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Outlet Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Port Shape: Same As Port/Can Be Matched
- Primary Tube Diameter: 1.750 in.
- Reducers Included: Yes
- Tube Diameter: 1.750 in.
- Tube Direction: Up Swept
- Tube Gauge: 16
- Tube Length: Unequal Length
50 State Legal / California Emissions Compliant
Flowmaster's Scavenger Series Elite long tube headers are designed to replace the restrictive factory cast iron manifolds. These high quality headers are manufactured from stainless steel and are ceramic coated for maximum durability. They feature 1-3/4 in. primary tubes, 3/8 in. thick flanges and incorporate Flowmaster's popular 3 in. ball flange collector connections, ensuring a leak free installation. Scavenger Series long tube headers deliver maximum performance and are suited to the enthusiast who wants the best. Like all Flowmaster products, the benefits include improved throttle response, power and engine efficiency. Designed for an easy fit, these headers include gaskets and necessary hardware for easy installation. Note 1 - will not fit Saginaw close ratio with 825 power steering box. Note 2 - big block frame stands and motor mounts must be used to ensure proper engine location and header fit. Note 3 - will fit Detroit speed & engineering front sub frames with rack and pinion steering. Note 4 - does not fit with Powerglide transmission. Note 5 - does not fit column shift automatic transmission for Camaro. Note 6 -this product is legal only for off-highway use (except in California or states that have adopted California emission standards), racing use or for use on pre-emission controlled motor vehicles/motor vehicle engines (pre-1966 domestic vehicles certified to California standards, pre-1968 domestic vehicles certified to federal standards and all pre-1968 foreign vehicles), per the application guide.
Scavenger Series Elite Long Tube Header