842515 Flowmaster Super 10 Series™ Muffler
842515 Flowmaster Super 10 Series™ Muffler 842515
Super 10 Series™ Muffler - 2.5 in. Center Inlet/Center Outlet - Case Dimension 4 in. x 9.5 in. x 6.5 in. - 409S Stainless Steel
- Durable Fully Welded 16ga Stainless Steel
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Loudest Most Aggressive Sound
- Recommended For Off Highway Use
- Patented Data Flow Technology
- Premium Flowmaster Quality
- Delta Flow Technology
- Intended only for off-road or race applications
- 409 Stainless Steel Construction
- Super 10 Series™ Muffler
- 2.5 in. Center Inlet/Center Outlet
- Case Dimension 4 in. x 9.5 in. x 6.5 in.
- 409S Stainless Steel
- Automotive Item Grade: High Performance
- Body Height: 4.000 in.
- Body Length: 6.500 in.
- Body Width: 9.500 in.
- Color: Black
- Fitment: Universal
- Inlet Connection Type: Pipe
- Inlet Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Inlet Outside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Inlet Position: Center
- Inlet Type: Single Center
- Main Piping Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Mount Type: Uses New Hangers (Not Included)
- Muffler Series: Super 10 Series
- Muffler Type: Reflection
- Outlet Connection Type: Pipe
- Outlet Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Outlet Position: Center
- Outlet Type: Single Center Outlet
- Overall Length: 12.500 in.
- Shape: Oval
- Sound Level: Aggressive
- Tip Quantity: 0
Important Information: Not Direct Fit-Some Adaptation Required
Super 10 Series 409S stainless steel, single chamber mufflers. Intended for customers who desire the loudest and most aggressive sound they can find. Because these mufflers are so aggressive, they are recommended only for off highway use and not for street driven vehicles. These mufflers utilize the same patented Delta Flow technology that is found in Flowmaster's other Super series mufflers to deliver maximum performance. Constructed of 16 gauge 409S stainless steel and fully MIG welded for maximum durability.
Super 10 Series™ Muffler