8425154 Flowmaster Super 10 Series™ Muffler
8425154 Flowmaster Super 10 Series™ Muffler 8425154
Super 10 Series™ Muffler - 2.5 in. Dual Inlet/2.25 in. Dual Outlets - Case Dimension 4 in. x 9.5 in. x 6.5 in. - 409S Stainless Steel
- Durable Fully Welded 16ga Stainless Steel
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Loudest Most Aggressive Sound
- Recommended For Off Highway Use
- Patented Data Flow Technology
- Premium Flowmaster Quality
- Flowmaster Chambered Technology
- Super Aggressive Sound
- Made in the USA
- Super 10 Series™ Muffler
- 2.5 in. Dual Inlet/2.25 in. Dual Outlets
- Case Dimension 4 in. x 9.5 in. x 6.5 in.
- 409S Stainless Steel
- Automotive Item Grade: High Performance
- Body Height: 4.250 in.
- Body Length: 6.500 in.
- Body Width: 9.750 in.
- Fitment: Universal
- Inlet Connection Type: Pipe
- Inlet Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Inlet Outside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Inlet Position: Dual
- Inlet Type: Dual
- Main Piping Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Mount Type: Uses New Hangers (Not Included)
- Muffler Series: Super 10 Series
- Muffler Type: Reflection
- Outlet Connection Type: Pipe
- Outlet Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 2.250 in.
- Outlet Position: Dual
- Outlet Type: Dual Offset Outlet
- Overall Length: 12.500 in.
- Shape: Oval
- Sound Level: Aggressive
- Tip Quantity: 0
Flowmaster's Super 10 Series 409S Stainless Steel - Single Chamber mufflers are intended for customers who desire the loudest and most aggressive sound they can find. Because these mufflers are so aggressive, they are recommended only for off highway use and not for street driven vehicles. These mufflers utilize the same patented Delta Flow technology that is found in Flowmaster's other Super series mufflers to deliver maximum performance. Super 10 Series mufflers are constructed of 16-gauge 409S Stainless Steel and fully MIG-welded for maximum durability. These mufflers are covered by Flowmaster's Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Super 10 Series™ Muffler