2010034 Flowmaster 49 State Catalytic Converters Direct Fit Catalytic Converter
2010034 Flowmaster 49 State Catalytic Converters Direct Fit Catalytic Converter 2010034
Flowmaster 49 State Catalytic Converters 2010034
Direct Fit Catalytic Converter - 49 State - 2.5 in. Inlet/2.0 in. Outlet - Flanged Inlet/Outlet Conn. - Body Length 39.5 in. - Body Width 7 in. - [Available While Supplies Last]
Allow 5-7 Days Lead Time
- Premium Grade
- Ceramic Substrate Material
- Meets or Exceeds All USEPA 49-State Requirements
- 25000 Mile Emissions Warranty
- 50000 Mile/5 Year Exterior Casing Warranty
- Post Catalyst Oxygen Sensor Location
- Middle Mounting Orientation
- Flowmaster Quality
- Stainless Steel
- Made In The USA
- Direct Fit Catalytic Converter
- 49 State
- 2.5 in. Inlet/2.0 in. Outlet
- Flanged Inlet/Outlet Conn.
- Body Length 39.5 in.
- Body Width 7 in.
- [Available While Supplies Last]
- Air Tube Adaptable: No
- Body Length: 39.500 in.
- Body Width: 7.000 in.
- CARB (California) Compliant: No
- Catalytic Converter Air Tube Adapter: Not Air Tube Kit Adaptable
- Core Substrate Material: Ceramic
- Fitment: Direct EO Replacement
- Inlet Connection Type: Flanged
- Inlet Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Location: Middle
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Outlet Connection Type: Flanged
- Outlet Diameter: 2.000 in.
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 2.000 in.
- Oxygen Sensor Location: Post Catalyst
- Product Grade: Premimum
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: No
OE Position; Not Legal For Sale Or Use On Vehicles Registered In CA
Flowmaster Federal legal direct fit catalytic converter is for the 1999 to 2002 GM Cavalier, Sunfire, Grand Am, and Alero with the 2.4L, L4 engine. These stainless steel converters meet USEPA standards and include a 25,000 mile emissions, and 50,000 mile/5 year exterior casing warranty. Please note: These USEPA Federal converters are not available for sale or use on vehicles licensed or operated in the state of California.
Direct Fit Catalytic Converter