2020025 Flowmaster 49 State Catalytic Converters Direct Fit Catalytic Converter
2020025 Flowmaster 49 State Catalytic Converters Direct Fit Catalytic Converter 2020025
Flowmaster 49 State Catalytic Converters 2020025
Direct Fit Catalytic Converter - 49 State - 2.25 in. Inlet/Outlet - Flanged Inlet/Outlet Conn. - Body Length 48 in. - Body Width 27 in. - [Available While Supplies Last]
Allow 5-7 Days Lead Time
- Premium Grade
- Ceramic Substrate Material
- Meets or Exceeds All USEPA 49-State Requirements
- 25000 Mile Emissions Warranty
- 50000 Mile/5 Year Exterior Casing Warranty
- Left And Right Mounting Orientation
- Flowmaster Quality
- Stainless Steel
- Made In The USA
- Direct Fit Catalytic Converter
- 49 State
- 2.25 in. Inlet/Outlet
- Flanged Inlet/Outlet Conn.
- Body Length 48 in.
- Body Width 27 in.
- [Available While Supplies Last]
- Air Tube Adaptable: No
- Body Length: 48.000 in.
- Body Width: 27.000 in.
- CARB (California) Compliant: No
- Catalytic Converter Air Tube Adapter: Not Air Tube Kit Adaptable
- Core Substrate Material: Ceramic
- Fitment: Direct EO Replacement
- Inlet Connection Type: Flanged
- Inlet Diameter: 2.250 in.
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.250 in.
- Location: Left and Right
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Outlet Connection Type: Flanged
- Outlet Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 2.250 in.
- Product Grade: Premimum
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: No
OE Position; Not Legal For Sale Or Use On Vehicles Registered In CA
Flowmaster's Federal legal direct fit catalytic converter is for the 1996-1998 Mustang with the 3.8L V6 engine. This stainless steel assembly is a three piece unit that replaces the complete factory assembly. These converters meet the USEPA standards and include a 25,000 mile emissions, and 50,000/5 year exterior warranty. Please note: These USEPA Federal converters are not available for sale or use on vehicles licensed or operated in the state of California or states that have adopted California emissions standards.
Direct Fit Catalytic Converter