2020056 Flowmaster 49 State Catalytic Converters Direct Fit Catalytic Converter
2020056 Flowmaster 49 State Catalytic Converters Direct Fit Catalytic Converter 2020056
Flowmaster 49 State Catalytic Converters 2020056
Direct Fit Catalytic Converter - 49 State - 2.5 in. Inlet/Outlet - Flanged Inlet Conn. - Clamp On Outlet Conn. - Body Length 12.50 in. - Body Width 7.5 in.
Allow 5-7 Days Lead Time
- Premium Grade
- Ceramic Substrate Material
- Meets or Exceeds All USEPA 49-State Requirements
- 25000 Mile Emissions Warranty
- 50000 Mile/5 Year Exterior Casing Warranty
- Pre Catalyst Oxygen Sensor Location
- Right Mounting Orientation
- Flowmaster Quality
- Stainless Steel
- Made In The USA
- Direct Fit Catalytic Converter
- 49 State
- 2.5 in. Inlet/Outlet
- Flanged Inlet Conn.
- Clamp On Outlet Conn.
- Body Length 12.50 in.
- Body Width 7.5 in.
- Air Tube Adaptable: No
- Body Length: 12.500 in.
- Body Width: 7.500 in.
- CARB (California) Compliant: No
- Catalytic Converter Air Tube Adapter: Not Air Tube Kit Adaptable
- Core Substrate Material: Ceramic
- Fitment: Direct EO Replacement
- Inlet Connection Type: Flanged
- Inlet Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Location: Right
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Outlet Connection Type: Clamp-On
- Outlet Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Oxygen Sensor Location: Pre Catalyst
- Product Grade: Premimum
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: No
Right (Passenger); Not Legal For Sale Or Use On Vehicles Registered In CA
Flowmaster's new Federal legal direct fit catalytic converter is for the 1988-1995 Ford F-150, F-250, and F-250 Super Duty trucks with the 5.8L engines. This stainless steel unit is a two piece assembly with a mandrel bent Y-pipe and a single converter assembly which connects to the factory exhaust system. Hardware and gaskets are included. This converter meets or s the USEPA standards and includes a 25,000 mile emissions, and 50,000/5 year exterior warranty. Please note: These USEPA Federal converters are not available for sale or use on vehicles licensed or operated in the state of California.
Direct Fit Catalytic Converter