2030013 Flowmaster 49 State Catalytic Converters Direct Fit Catalytic Converter
2030013 Flowmaster 49 State Catalytic Converters Direct Fit Catalytic Converter 2030013
Flowmaster 49 State Catalytic Converters 2030013
Direct Fit Catalytic Converter - 49 State - 2.5 in. Inlet/Outlet - Flanged Inlet Conn. - Clamp On Outlet Conn. - Body Length 11 in. - Body Width 5 in. - [Available While Supplies Last]
Allow 5-7 Days Lead Time
- Premium Grade
- Ceramic Substrate Material
- Meets or Exceeds All USEPA 49-State Requirements
- 25000 Mile Emissions Warranty
- 50000 Mile/5 Year Exterior Casing Warranty
- Engineered For Maximum Flow And Efficiency
- Right Mounting Orientation
- Flowmaster Quality
- Stainless Steel
- Made In The USA
- Direct Fit Catalytic Converter
- 49 State
- 2.5 in. Inlet/Outlet
- Flanged Inlet Conn.
- Clamp On Outlet Conn.
- Body Length 11 in.
- Body Width 5 in.
- [Available While Supplies Last]
- Air Tube Adaptable: No
- Body Length: 11.000 in.
- Body Width: 5.000 in.
- CARB (California) Compliant: No
- Catalytic Converter Air Tube Adapter: Not Air Tube Kit Adaptable
- Core Substrate Material: Ceramic
- Fitment: Direct EO Replacement
- Inlet Connection Type: Flanged
- Inlet Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Location: Right
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Outlet Connection Type: Clamp-On
- Outlet Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Oxygen Sensor Location: None
- Product Grade: Premimum
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: No
Right (Passenger); Not Legal For Sale Or Use On Vehicles Registered In CA
Flowmaster's Federal legal direct fit catalytic converter is for the 1996-2002 Dodge Viper, Base and GTS models with the 8.0L, V10 engine. This stainless steel assembly is a one piece unit for the Right (Passenger) side and connects to the factory manifold with an OEM style flange. The system features 2.50 in. mandrel bent tubing and fits either the OEM exhaust system or Flowmaster's Cat-back system (P/N# 817683). These converters meet the USEPA standards and include a 25,000 mile emissions, and 50,000/5 year exterior warranty. Please note: These USEPA Federal converters are not available for sale or use on vehicles licensed or operated in the state of California.
Direct Fit Catalytic Converter