2000125 Flowmaster 49 State Catalytic Converters Universal Catalytic Converter
2000125 Flowmaster 49 State Catalytic Converters Universal Catalytic Converter 2000125
Flowmaster 49 State Catalytic Converters 2000125
Universal Catalytic Converter - 49 State - 200 Series - 2.5in. Inlet/Outlet - Slip Fit Inlet/Outlet Conn. - Body Length 12.75in./Width 4 in. - Round - 6000 Max GVW - 5.7L Max Engine Size
- Standard Duty
- Metallic Substrate Material For Severe Duty Applications
- Meets All EPA 49-State Requirements
- 25000 Mile Performance/Emissions Warranty
- 5 Year/50000 Mile Case Warranty
- Stainless Steel
- Flowmaster Quality
- Made In The USA
- Universal Catalytic Converter
- 49 State
- 200 Series
- 2.5in. Inlet/Outlet
- Slip Fit Inlet/Outlet Conn.
- Body Length 12.75in./Width 4 in.
- 6000 Max GVW
- 5.7L Max Engine Size
- Air Tube Adaptable: No
- Assembled Length: 8.000 in.
- Assembled Width: 4.000 in.
- Body Length: 3.500 in.
- Body Shape: Round
- Body Width: 4.000 in.
- CARB (California) Compliant: No
- Catalytic Converter Air Tube Adapter: Not Air Tube Kit Adaptable
- Catalytic Converter Format: Pre-OBDII
- Catalytic Converter Location: Universal
- Core Substrate Material: Metal
- Exhaust Component Mount Type: Uses New Hangers (Not Included)
- Exhaust Inlet Connection Type: Weld-On
- Exhaust Outlet Connection Type: Weld-On
- Fitment: Universal
- Gross Vehicle Weight: 6000 lbs.
- Heat Shield Included: No
- Housing Material: Stainless Steel
- Inlet Connection Type: Slip-Fit
- Inlet Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Inlet Quantity: 1
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Maximum Engine Size: 5.7L
- Outlet Connection Type: Slip-Fit
- Outlet Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Outlet Quantity: 1
- Overall Length: 8.000 in.
- Oxygen Sensor Location: No Port Location
- Style: 3-Way
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: No
OE Position; Not Legal For Sale Or Use On Vehicles Registered In CA
These high quality round catalytic convertors are designed to meet Federal USEPA requirements and will work for a wide variety of universal applications. Features include a compact 4.00 inch diameter x 8.00 inch long spun outer casing for ease of fitment in tight spaces along with high flow 200 Cell metallic substrate internals for severe-duty/high temparture uses. These 2.50 inch inlet/outlet convertors are for Pre-OBDII applications and can be used for high performance applications and come with a 5-year/50k case warranty and 25k mile emissions warranty for long lasting durability and performance. These convertors are Not Legal for Sale or for Use in California and may Not be Legal in States that follow CARB regulations.
Universal Catalytic Converter