2821125 Flowmaster 49 State Catalytic Converters Universal Catalytic Converter
2821125 Flowmaster 49 State Catalytic Converters Universal Catalytic Converter 2821125
Flowmaster 49 State Catalytic Converters 2821125
Universal Catalytic Converter - 49 State - 282 Series - OBDII - 2.5 in. Inlet/Outlet - Weld On Inlet/Outlet Conn. - Body Length 14 in./Width 5 in. - [Available While Supplies Last]
Allow 5-7 Days Lead Time
- Excellent Flow Characteristics
- Engineered To Keep MIL Light Off
- Requires Welding And/Or Fabrication
- 25000 Mile Emissions Warranty
- 5 Year/50000 Mile Exterior Case Warranty
- Post Catalyst Oxygen Sensor Location
- Stainless Steel
- Made In The USA
- Universal Catalytic Converter
- 49 State
- 282 Series
- 2.5 in. Inlet/Outlet
- Weld On Inlet/Outlet Conn.
- Body Length 14 in./Width 5 in.
- [Available While Supplies Last]
- Air Tube Adaptable: No
- Body Length: 14.000 in.
- Body Width: 5.000 in.
- CARB (California) Compliant: No
- Catalytic Converter Air Tube Adapter: Not Air Tube Kit Adaptable
- Core Substrate Material: Ceramic
- Inlet Connection Type: Weld-On
- Inlet Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Outlet Connection Type: Weld-On
- Outlet Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Oxygen Sensor Location: Post Catalyst
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: No
OE Position; Not Legal For Sale Or Use On Vehicles Registered In CA
Flowmaster Federal Universal Catalytic Converters are designed to fit a wide variety of applications. These high quality catalytic converters are manufactured in the USA and feature stainless steel outer shell construction for maximum durability. The internal substrate material and precious metal loading have been carefully engineered for maximum efficiency and to avoid "MIL" code issues that are common with lower quality converters. Universal Catalytic Converters require welding and/or fabrication and should be installed by qualified technicians. Note: These converters are not available for sale or use on vehicles licensed or operated in the state of California.
Universal Catalytic Converter