2830125 Flowmaster 49 State Catalytic Converters Universal Catalytic Converter
2830125 Flowmaster 49 State Catalytic Converters Universal Catalytic Converter 2830125
Flowmaster 49 State Catalytic Converters 2830125
Universal Catalytic Converter - 49 State - 283 Series - OBDII - 2.5 in. Inlet/Outlet - Slip Fit Conn. - Body Length 10.5 in./Width 4 in. - Round - 6000 Max GVW - 5.9L Max Engine Size
- Excellent Flow Characteristics
- Engineered To Keep MIL Light Off
- Requires Welding And/Or Fabrication
- 25000 Mile Emissions Warranty
- 5 Year/50000 Mile Exterior Case Warranty
- Stainless Steel
- Made In The USA
- Universal Catalytic Converter
- 49 State
- 283 Series
- 2.5 in. Inlet/Outlet
- Slip Fit Conn.
- Body Length 10.5 in./Width 4 in.
- 6000 Max GVW
- 5.9L Max Engine Size
- Air Tube Adaptable: No
- Body Length: 10.500 in.
- Body Shape: Round
- Body Width: 4.000 in.
- CARB (California) Compliant: No
- Catalytic Converter Air Tube Adapter: Not Air Tube Kit Adaptable
- Core Substrate Material: Ceramic
- Gross Vehicle Weight: 6000 lbs.
- Heat Shield Included: No
- Inlet Connection Type: Slip-Fit
- Inlet Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Inlet Quantity: 1
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Maximum Engine Size: 5.9L
- Outlet Connection Type: Slip-Fit
- Outlet Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Outlet Quantity: 1
- Oxygen Sensor Location: None
- Style: 3-Way
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: No
OE Position; Not Legal For Sale Or Use On Vehicles Registered In CA
Important Information: [Available While Supplies Last]
Flowmaster Federal universal catalytic converters are designed to meet federal EPA emissions requirements on a wide variety of applications. These high quality catalytic converters are manufactured in the USA, and feature stainless steel outer shell construction for maximum durability. The internal substrate material and precious metal loading have been carefully engineered for maximum efficiency and to avoid MIL (Malfunction Indicator Lamp) code issues that are common with lower quality converters. Universal catalytic converters require welding and/or fabrication and should be installed by qualified technicians. Please refer to the Flowmaster application guide for specific part number/vehicle applications. Flowmaster Federal converters are not legal for sale or use on vehicles licensed or operated in the state of California.
Universal Catalytic Converter