3050014 Flowmaster California Catalytic Converters Direct Fit California Catalytic Converter
3050014 Flowmaster California Catalytic Converters Direct Fit California Catalytic Converter 3050014
Flowmaster California Catalytic Converters 3050014
Direct Fit California Catalytic Converter - 2.5 in. Inlet/Outlet - Flanged Inlet/Outlet Conn. - Body Length 12 in./Width 5 in. - Front - [Available While Supplies Last]
- Bolt On Installation
- Ceramic Substrate Material
- 50000 Mile Emission Warranty
- 50000 Mile/5 Year Body And Pipes Warranty
- Rear Mounting Orientation
- Factory Hangers Mounting
- Stainless Steel
- Made In The USA
- Direct Fit California Catalytic Converter
- 2.5 in. Inlet/Outlet
- Flanged Inlet/Outlet Conn.
- Body Length 12 in./Width 5 in.
- [Available While Supplies Last]
- Air Tube Adaptable: No
- Body Length: 12.000 in.
- Body Width: 5.000 in.
- California Air Board Approved: Yes
- CARB (California) Compliant: Yes
- CARB Compliant: Yes
- Catalytic Converter Air Tube Adapter: Not Air Tube Kit Adaptable
- Catalytic Converter Configuration: Direct-Fit
- Core Substrate Material: Ceramic
- Emission: California
- Exhaust Component Mount Type: Uses Factory Hangers
- Fitment: Direct EO Replacement
- Inlet Connection Type: Flanged
- Inlet Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Location: Rear
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Mount Type: Uses Factory Hangers
- Outlet Connection Type: Flanged
- Outlet Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Oxygen Sensor Location: Post Catalyst
- Universal Or Specific Fit: Direct-Fit
Rear; CARB E.O. D-280-101
Flowmaster's California Legal Direct-Fit Catalytic Converters are designed to meet California's emissions requirements on a wide variety of applications. These high quality catalytic converters are manufactured in the USA, and feature stainless steel outer shell construction for maximum durability. The internal substrate material and precious metal loading have been carefully engineered for maximum efficiency and to avoid "MIL" code issues that are common with lower quality converters. Direct-Fit Catalytic Converter assemblies include mandrel bent stainless steel tubing and all necessary hardware needed for installation. These high quality converters have been granted Exemption Orders (EO) by the California Air Resources Board (CARB) and are warranted to meet California emission requirements for 50,000 miles. Additionally, the stainless steel body and pipes are warranted for 5 years or 50,000 miles. Please refer to the Flowmaster Application Guide for specific part number, vehicle application and California Executive Order number information. These converters may also be required in states that have adopted all or parts of California's vehicle emissions standards. Please check state and local laws for specific converter replacement requirements.
Direct Fit California Catalytic Converter