58934 Flowmaster California Catalytic Converters Universal California Catalytic Converter
58934 Flowmaster California Catalytic Converters Universal California Catalytic Converter 58934
Flowmaster California Catalytic Converters 58934
Universal California Catalytic Converter - Pre-OBDII - 2 in. Inlet/Outlet - Slip Fit Inlet/Outlet - Body Length 12 in./W-5 in./H-4.5 in. - Round - [Available While Supplies Last]
Allow 5-7 Days Lead Time
- Engineered For Maximum Efficiency
- 50000 Mile Emission Warranty
- Flowmaster Quality
- Made In The USA
- Universal California Catalytic Converter
- 2 in. Inlet/Outlet
- Slip Fit Inlet/Outlet
- Body Length 12 in./W-5 in./H-4.5 in.
- [Available While Supplies Last]
- Air Tube Adaptable: No
- Assembled Length: 16.500 in.
- Assembled Width: 6.500 in.
- Body Height: 4.500 in.
- Body Length: 12.000 in.
- Body Shape: Round
- Body Width: 5.000 in.
- CARB (California) Compliant: Yes
- Catalytic Converter Air Tube Adapter: Air Tube Pre-Installed
- Core Substrate Material: Ceramic
- Fitment: Universal
- Inlet Connection Type: Slip-Fit
- Inlet Diameter: 2.000 in.
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.000 in.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Mount Type: Uses Factory Hangers
- Outlet Connection Type: Slip-Fit
- Outlet Diameter: 2.000 in.
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 2.000 in.
- Overall Length: 12.000 in.
N/A; CARB E.O. D-280-97
Flowmaster is proud to announce the addition of its new line of Universal Catalytic Converters specifically engineered for California. Offered for a wide variety of vehicle applications, these converters meet California Emission requirements for designated vehicle applications and have been granted an Exemption Order (EO) by the California Air Resources Board. Manufactured in the USA, these converters feature internal substrate material and precious metal loading have been carefully engineered for maximum efficiency and to avoid "MIL" code issues that are common with lower quality products. Universal Catalytic Converters require welding and/or fabrication and should be installed by qualified technicians. These stainless steel converters include a 50,000 mile emissions, and 50,000 mile/5 year exterior casing warranty. California universal converters are vehicle application specific; please refer to the Flowmaster Application Guide for specific part number, vehicle application and California Executive Order number information. These converters may also be required in states that have adopted all or parts of California's vehicle emissions standards. Please check state and local laws for specific converter replacement requirements.
Universal California Catalytic Converter