98236 Flowmaster California Catalytic Converters Universal California Catalytic Converter
98236 Flowmaster California Catalytic Converters Universal California Catalytic Converter 98236
Flowmaster California Catalytic Converters 98236
Universal California Catalytic Converter - Pre-OBDII - 2.5 in. Inlet/Outlet - 2.50 in. ID Neck Inlet/Outlet Conn. - Body Length 12.5in./Width 7.25in. - [Available While Supplies Last]
- Engineered For Maximum Efficiency
- Ceramic Substrate Material
- 50000 Mile Emission Warranty
- Flowmaster Quality
- Made In The USA
- Universal California Catalytic Converter
- 2.5 in. Inlet/Outlet
- 2.50 in. ID Neck Inlet/Outlet Conn.
- Body Length 12.5in./Width 7.25in.
- [Available While Supplies Last]
- Air Tube Adaptable: No
- Assembled Length: 16.500 in.
- Assembled Width: 7.250 in.
- Body Length: 12.500 in.
- Body Material: Stainless Steel
- Body Width: 7.250 in.
- California Air Board Approved: Yes
- CARB (California) Compliant: Yes
- CARB Compliant: Yes
- Catalytic Converter Air Tube Adapter: Not Air Tube Kit Adaptable
- Catalytic Converter Format: Pre-OBDII
- Core Substrate Material: Ceramic
- Exhaust Component Mount Type: Clamp
- Exhaust Inlet Connection Type: 2.500 in. ID Neck
- Exhaust Outlet Connection Type: 2.500 in. ID Neck
- Inlet Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Outlet Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Overall Length: 16.500 in.
- Oxygen Sensor Location: N/A
- Shape: Large Oval
- Type: CARB Certified Universal
- Universal Or Specific Fit: Universal
Center; Front; Rear; CARB E.O. D-280-94
Flowmaster is proud to announce the addition of its new line of Universal Catalytic Converters specifically engineered for California. Offered for a wide variety of vehicle applications, these converters meet California Emission requirements for designated vehicle applications and have been granted an Exemption Order (EO) by the California Air Resources Board. Manufactured in the USA, these converters feature internal substrate material and precious metal loading have been carefully engineered for maximum efficiency and to avoid "MIL" code issues that are common with lower quality products. Universal Catalytic Converters require welding and/or fabrication and should be installed by qualified technicians. These stainless steel converters include a 50,000 mile emissions, and 50,000 mile/5 year exterior casing warranty. California universal converters are vehicle application specific; please refer to the Flowmaster Application Guide for specific part number, vehicle application and California Executive Order number information. These converters may also be required in states that have adopted all or parts of California's vehicle emissions standards. Please check state and local laws for specific converter replacement requirements.
Universal California Catalytic Converter