Edge Accessory System Turbo Timer 98612
A turbo timer is a device designed to keep an engine running for a pre-specified period of time or a until a specific temperature is reached in order to automatically execute the cool-down period required to prevent premature turbo wear and failure. This also allows the lubricating oil from the engine to circulate properly so the turbine won't burn the lubricating oil that would otherwise be trapped within the charger with the turbine rotating at high speed. Turbo timers are only available to work with the CS and CTS product lines. In order to use the turbo timer you must have an EAS Starter kit (part # 98602). EAS Starter kits come with all Juice w/ Attitude CS and CTS products and the EAS Starter Kit w/ Expandable EGT (part # 98603).
- Keep Engine Running For a PreSpecified Time
- Prevent Premature Turbo Wear
- Proper Engine Lubrication Circulation
- Connect Multiple Accessories Daisy Chain Style
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov