Universal Catalytic Converter 2904220
Flowmaster Federal universal catalytic converters are designed to meet federal EPA emissions requirements on a wide variety of applications. These high quality catalytic converters are manufactured in the USA, and feature stainless steel outer shell construction for maximum durability. The internal substrate material and precious metal loading have been carefully engineered for maximum efficiency and to avoid MIL (Malfunction Indicator Lamp) code issues that are common with lower quality converters. Universal catalytic converters require welding and/or fabrication and should be installed by qualified technicians. Please refer to the Flowmaster application guide for specific part number/vehicle applications. Flowmaster Federal converters are not legal for sale or use on vehicles licensed or operated in the state of California.
- Excellent Flow Characteristics
- Engineered To Keep MIL Light Off
- Requires Welding And/Or Fabrication
- 25000 Mile Emissions Warranty
- 5 Year/50000 Mile Exterior Case Warranty
- Stainless Steel
- Made In The USA
- Air Tube Adaptable: No
- Body Length: 17.000 in.
- Body Shape: Oval
- Body Width: 7.250 in.
- CARB (California) Compliant: No
- Catalytic Converter Air Tube Adapter: Not Air Tube Kit Adaptable
- Core Substrate Material: Ceramic
- Gross Vehicle Weight: 6515 lbs.
- Heat Shield Included: Yes
- Inlet Connection Type: Slip-Fit
- Inlet Diameter: 2.000 in.
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.000 in.
- Inlet Quantity: 2
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Maximum Engine Size: 5.9L
- Outlet Connection Type: Slip-Fit
- Outlet Diameter: 2.000 in.
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 2.000 in.
- Outlet Quantity: 1
- Oxygen Sensor Location: Pre Catalyst
- Style: 3-Way
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov