dBX Muffler 13014310
dBX series mufflers - this Laminar Flow internal configuration muffler features the revolutionary HP core design delivering excellent sound control for a wide variety of engine types where vehicle under-chassis space is limited. Utilizing cool shell technology to minimize radiant heat from the muffler body, they are perfect for sport compact imports as well as muscle cars and other performance applications. Constructed with 409S stainless steel internal components and wrapped with a proprietary insulation material and finally a polishable 304 stainless steel casing, these mufflers are as attractive as they are functional delivering a moderate to aggressive tone.
- Stainless 304s Polishable Case
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Great for Street Rods/Customs/Lowrider/SportTrucks
- Patented Laminar Flow Technology
- Cool Shell for Reduced Radiant Heat
- Compact Design
- Internal Components Are 409s Stainless
- Body Height: 6.000 in.
- Body Length: 14.000 in.
- Body Width: 6.000 in.
- Inlet Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Inlet Outside Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Inlet Position: Center
- Inlet Type: Single Center
- Main Piping Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Muffler Series: dBX Series
- Outlet Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Outlet Position: Center
- Outlet Type: Single Center Outlet
- Overall Length: 18.000 in.
- Shape: Round
- Sound Level: Moderate
- Tip Quantity: 0
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov