American Thunder Header Back Exhaust System 17654
Flowmaster's American Thunder crossmember-back exhaust system for the 1967 - 1972 GM C10/C15 1/2 ton 2WD (Coil Spring) pickup truck is perfect for the person looking for moderate to aggressive sound levels with all of the performance benefits that you would expect from Flowmaster. This crossmember-back DOR/DOS (Dual Out Rear, Dual Out Side) system features dual Super 44 Series mufflers, 2.50 in. mandrel bent aluminized tubing and all the hardware necessary for a great fitting installation. (Stainless tips sold separately). This system is routed in a fashion that accommodates both long and short wheelbases with automatic or manual transmissions, and provides adequate clearance for substantially lowered vehicles. The exhaust system is covered by Flowmaster's 3 Year Limited Warranty.
- Mandrel Bent 16ga Aluminized Tubing
- Moderate Exterior Exhaust Tone
- Moderate to Aggressive Exterior Exhaust Tone
- Incl. Hangers and Hardware For Easy Installation
- Header Back System
- Dual Out Rear Or Side Exit
- Dyno Tuned for Maximum Performance
- Premium Flowmaster Quality
- Famous Flowmaster sound
- Exhaust Series: American Thunder
- Exhaust Type: Dual
- Exit Position: Dual Rear Same Side
- Exit Style: Straight
- Heat Shield Attached: No
- Inlet Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Material: Aluminized Steel
- Muffler Count: 2
- Muffler Part Number: Kit Only
- Muffler Series: Super 44 Series
- Outlet Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Single or Dual: Dual
- Sound Level: Moderate/Aggressive
- System Type: Header Back
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Tip Diameter (in.): N/A
- Tip Quantity: 0
- Tubing Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov