FlowFX Axle Back Exhaust System 717749
Introducing Flowmaster's new line of FlowFX axle-back exhaust systems for the 2015-2017 Ford Mustang GT Fastback and Convertibles with 5.0L V8 engine. This system is perfect for the person looking for a moderate aggressive exterior and interior sound level with all of the performance benefits that you would expect from Flowmaster. Features include new bright 409S stainless steel mandrel bent tubing, Flowmaster's new FlowFX straight-through mufflers with a large 3.00 inch core for maximum performance and a deep aggressive sound and finished off with 4.00 inch stainless steel tips embossed with the Flowmaster logo. Designed for easy installation, this system includes all necessary parts, hardware and detailed instructions. Covered by Flowmaster's Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- Dyno-Tuned For Maximum Performance
- Bright Stainless Steel Mandrel Bent Tubing
- Moderate/Aggressive Sound
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Catalytic Converter Included: No
- Exhaust Series: Flow FX
- Exhaust Type: Axle-Back
- Exit Position: Dual Out Rear
- Heat Shield Attached: No
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Material: 409 Stainless Steel
- Mount Type: Uses Factory Hangers
- Muffler Body Length: 13.500 in.
- Muffler Body Material: 409S Stainless Steel
- Muffler Body Shape: Oval
- Muffler Color: Natural
- Muffler Count: 2
- Muffler Finish: Brushed
- Muffler Inlet Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Muffler Outlet Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Muffler Overall Length: 53.000
- Muffler Part Number: Kit Only
- Muffler Series: Flow FX
- Muffler Type: Absorption
- Single or Dual: Dual
- Sound Level: Moderate/Aggressive
- System Type: Axle Back
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Tip Cut: Angle
- Tip Diameter (in.): 4
- Tip Edge Style: Cut
- Tip Finish: Polished
- Tip Length: 5.250 in.
- Tip Logo: Embossed
- Tip Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Tip Quantity: 2
- Tip Shape: Round
- Tip Type: Double Wall
- Tubing Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Tubing Material: 409S Stainless Steel
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov