FlowFX Cat-Back Exhaust System 717785
Introducing Flowmaster's new line of FlowFX Cat-back exhaust systems for the 2015-2019 Ford F-150 with 2.7L/3.5L EcoBoost, 3.5L TiVCT or 5.0L Engines (All Except Std Cab/Short Bed). This dual 2.50 inch system is perfect for the person looking for a moderate to aggressive exterior and interior sound level with all of the performance benefits that you would expect from Flowmaster. Features include new bright finish 409S stainless steel mandrel bent tubing flowing into a FlowFX straight-through performance muffler for maximum power and a deep aggressive sound. The system is then finished off with dual 4.00 inch black ceramic coated stainless steel tips showing off the Flowmaster logo and exits in front of the rear tire. Designed for easy installation, this system includes all necessary parts, hardware and detailed instructions.
- Dyno Tuned for Maximum Performance
- Mandrel Bent Tubing
- Moderate/Aggressive Sound
- Easy Installation
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Catalytic Converter Included: No
- Exhaust Series: Flow FX
- Exhaust Type: Cat-Back
- Exit Position: Dual Same Side
- Heat Shield Attached: No
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Material: 409 Stainless Steel
- Material: 409S Stainless Steel
- Mount Type: Uses Factory Hangers
- Muffler Body Material: 409S Stainless Steel
- Muffler Body Shape: Oval
- Muffler Count: 1
- Muffler Finish: Natural
- Muffler Inlet Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Muffler Outlet Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Muffler Part Number: Kit Only
- Muffler Series: Flow FX
- Muffler Type: Absorption
- Single or Dual: Dual
- Sound Level: Moderate/Aggressive
- System Type: Cat Back
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Tip Cut: Angle
- Tip Diameter (in.): 4
- Tip Edge Style: Cut
- Tip Finish: Polished
- Tip Length: 13.000 in.
- Tip Logo: Embossed
- Tip Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Tip Quantity: 2
- Tip Shape: Round
- Tip Type: Double Wall
- Tubing Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Tubing Material: 409S Stainless Steel
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov