FlowFX Cat-Back Exhaust System 717829
Introducing Flowmaster's new line of FlowFX Cat-back exhaust systems for the 2009-2014 Dodge Challenger R/T with the 5.7L Hemi engine. This system is perfect for the person looking for a moderately aggressive exterior and interior sound level with all of the performance benefits that you would expect from Flowmaster. New features include mandrel-bent 2.50 inch bright 409S stainless steel tubing, a Scavenger X-Pipe cross-over for maximum scavenging and performance, a pair of Flowmaster's new FlowFX straight-through mufflers for maximum performance and a deep aggressive sound. This cat-back exhaust system retains the factory exhaust tips. Designed for an easy installation, this system includes all necessary parts, hardware and detailed instructions.
- Dyno Tuned for Maximum Performance
- Bright Stainless Steel Mandrel Bent Tubing
- Moderate/Aggressive Sound
- Easy Installation
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Catalytic Converter Included: No
- Exhaust Series: Flow FX
- Exhaust Type: Cat-Back
- Exit Position: Dual Out Rear
- Heat Shield Included: No
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Material: 409S Stainless Steel
- Material: 409 Stainless Steel
- Mount Type: Uses Factory Hangers
- Muffler Body Length: 14.000 in.
- Muffler Body Material: 409S Stainless Steel
- Muffler Body Shape: Oval
- Muffler Color: Natural
- Muffler Count: 2
- Muffler Finish: Brushed
- Muffler Inlet Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Muffler Inlet Location: Offset
- Muffler Outlet Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Muffler Outlet Location: Center
- Muffler Overall Length: 20.000 in.
- Muffler Part Number: Kit Only
- Muffler Series: Flow FX
- Muffler Type: Absorption
- Single or Dual: Dual
- Sound Level: Moderate/Aggressive
- System Type: Cat Back
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Tip Diameter (in.): N/A
- Tip Type: Not Included
- Tubing Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Tubing Material: 409S Stainless Steel
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov