FlowFX Direct Fit Muffler Kit 717835
Designed as a direct-fit replacement muffler for the 2009-2018 Dodge/Ram 1500 trucks with the 5.7L engine. This easy to install direct-fit muffler delivers a moderate to aggressive interior and exterior sound level that will appeal to anyone looking for a deep powerful exhaust note. Features include 3.00 inch mandrel-bent bright stainless steel tubing mated to a specially designed dual 3.00 inch inlet "straight-through" FlowFX muffler for great sound and maximum performance. Utilizes the factory hangers and connections without any cutting or welding and installs in about 20 minutes. Includes all necessary parts and hardware.
- Dyno-Tuned For Maximum Performance
- Bright Stainless Steel Mandrel Bent Tubing
- Moderate/Aggressive Sound
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Body Length: 14.000 in.
- Catalytic Converter Included: No
- Exhaust Series: Flow FX
- Exit Position: Dual Out Rear
- Heat Shield Attached: No
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Inlet Outside Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Inlet Position: Dual
- Main Piping Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Material: 409 Stainless Steel
- Mount Type: Uses Factory Hangers
- Muffler Body Length: 14.000 in.
- Muffler Body Material: 409S Stainless Steel
- Muffler Body Shape: Oval
- Muffler Color: Natural
- Muffler Count: 1
- Muffler Finish: Brushed
- Muffler Inlet Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Muffler Inlet Location: Center
- Muffler Outlet Diameter: 2.250 in.
- Muffler Outlet Location: Dual Outlet
- Muffler Overall Length: 39.300
- Muffler Part Number: Kit Only
- Muffler Series: Flow FX
- Muffler Type: Absorption
- Outlet Position: Dual
- Outlet Type: Dual
- Overall Length: 39.000 in.
- Shape: Oval
- Single or Dual: Dual
- Sound Level: Moderate/Aggressive
- System Type: D-Fit Muffler
- Tip Quantity: 0
- Tip Type: Not Included
- Tubing Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Tubing Material: 409S Stainless Steel
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov